Mount panorama FIA GT Manufacturers Championship (WHY??)

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 31 comments
I HATED Bathurst when I first started the game, boy I sucked at it and I thought the track was a piece of garbage.
I LOVE Bathurst now.

What changed?

I learned the track - simple as that.

Same here. I hated that track until I learned how to drive through it. I'm still quite bad with it, making few mistakes on the downhill (damm it's so hard...) but I'm enjoying it a lot.

And there was a day that one of the dailies, or maybe one of the FIAs, it was Bathurst AT NIGHT. It was AMAZING. I'll upload the replay when I can.

Same here. I hated that track until I learned how to drive through it. I'm still quite bad with it, making few mistakes on the downhill (damm it's so hard...) but I'm enjoying it a lot.

And there was a day that one of the dailies, or maybe one of the FIAs, it was Bathurst AT NIGHT. It was AMAZING. I'll upload the replay when I can.

I had one of my best ever races at that one!!

I was taken out early and dropped to the last spot. Over ten laps, I worked my way up through the field. I took the lead on the last lap, on the back straight. I crossed the line first, but picked up a penalty for cutting somewhere ( I can't remember where) so I ranked 2nd. That was back when you could use any car in GR4 and I used the viper.

Back