~Lotus Esprit~
~Honda S2000~
~EVO & STi~

Nissan Skyline M-Spec Nür @ Infineon Raceway
img0087az0.jpg

Nissan 510 @ Cathedral Rocks
nissanbg8.jpg

More to come...​

:eek: the photo sets are perfect!Great shots of the skyline and the 510.Excellent reflection detail and lighting.Must be one of your best update so far....

The M3eses are the niciest photos of your new gallery. I love a lot the 206WRC but it's a shame GT4 ruined car with poor textures, poor modeling and bad proportions...

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks alexwrc. I wasn't satisfied at how the M3 came out, I thought I could have done a lot better.

Where's LagIna Seca? :lol:

I like the shots, they have a soft look to them, excellent use of b/c, levels or curves (whichever you use).
Only thing is, you should close a bit more on the focus, so the images have a more 3D look to them, so not everything is focused.

The blur on the 3rd is pretty cool, though.

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan and limeaway, thanks.

@Beerzgood, where does it say Lagina Seca? I says Laguna Seca once in this thread, spelled correctly, and I have not edited that post... lol

Just a preview of things to come. ;)

MG TF160 @ Fish Market
img0115bn7.jpg

Comments & Criticism welcome as always. 👍​

Nissan Skyline M-Spec Nür @ El Capitan
img0135jr6.jpg

I'll post up more once I'm finished cleaning them up ;)

i love that shot of the MG! the M3 pics have to be the nicest of them all i think, next to the mazda 6. except the m3 looks a bit more like a 3d prototype computer rendition (not that there's anything wrong with that). very impressive work though.

haha, I do love that Skyline, but I'll stop taking so many picture of it so my gallery won't be full of it.

Thanks for the feedback guys. ;)

I don’t like to many this skyline picture at el Capitan. It is a bit empty compared to the others.

Has for the other pictures that you have been showing in the other updates, so far, they are great!

Hope to see another update soon…

The picture at El Capitan was just me messing around with different lighting and photoshop effects, and I thought it looked okay so I put it up here for some criticism or whatever.

Hopefully I'll have another update later tonight.

Finally, another update...

Renault Clio @ Infineon

All images shown are 400x300 to save space, please click to view full images (640x480)

Comments & criticism welcome. ;)

Back