MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
****ing sucks that this **** had to happen to me just when the game was getting good.
We get rain and then SPA is finally coming one of my favorite all time tracks so of course PD would have to corrupt my data and erase all my **** beforehand.

I still have to reinstall my game and try a few things. The people at sony had me getting into parts of the PS4 I didn't even know were accessible. We will see what happens but it's not looking good.

PD will not help you resolve the issue at all. What a great company 👎👎👎
Hey you're the one who wants to quit.

I doubt they have much of a customer service team, if any. PD is not as big of a company as you think it is. There is a lot more to making a video game. Especially now days where everyone wants to best graphics ever. And each console is more complex and harder to make for than the last.

Now we are going into Virtual Reality games Because actually someone wants to experience hitting a wall at 150 mph. Or getting shot or stabbed in a video game. Real race car drivers don't want that experience. And I don't anyone signs up for the military hoping to get shot. Anyways a little off topic.

The company's last side project was Tourist Trophy which was GT4 with motorcycles that came out I think 2006. They only really make Gran Turismo now days.

GT5, GT6, and now GTS get regular updates so they teams are still working on the game even after release. They can't just go on to the next thing anymore. When they changed the daily races to weekly races. They most likely did that to take some people away from GTS to start working on GT7.

Last edited:
****ing sucks that this **** had to happen to me just when the game was getting good.
We get rain and then SPA is finally coming one of my favorite all time tracks so of course PD would have to corrupt my data and erase all my **** beforehand.

I still have to reinstall my game and try a few things. The people at sony had me getting into parts of the PS4 I didn't even know were accessible. We will see what happens but it's not looking good.

PD will not help you resolve the issue at all. What a great company 👎👎👎
If you don't here from @micantony by tomorrow than I'll host. That will give me week to prepare and get everyone's PSN

Last edited:
Iv tried reaching out to Rinsky on cell phone, but his house is in a area with poor phone service. My phone hardly works when I visit him too.
Sorry I couldn't help out more, but I have alot going on a home.

Iv tried reaching out to Rinsky on cell phone, but his house is in a area with poor phone service. My phone hardly works when I visit him too.
Sorry I couldn't help out more, but I have alot going on a home.
Thank you for trying. Wait how does he host then?
Do you think @Rinsky would have a problem with me hosting? Our next race is this Saturday. I know @micantony said he would host but, he has not posted on since August 23rd. Nor have I received any friend requests and I gave him my PSN.

Thank you for trying. Wait how does he host then?
Do you think @Rinsky would have a problem with me hosting? Our next race is this Saturday. I know @micantony said he would host but, he has not posted on since August 23rd. Nor have I received any friend requests and I gave him my PSN.

I have the same issue where our house is. We are in the boonies and cell service can be crappy at best with some carriers but because we are near a state highway we have wired internet/cable TV. Although when we bought the house about 15 years ago we had to get sattelite internet, fortunately about 10 years ago they buried cable thru our yard. That sattelite interweb was incredibly slow, it was hardly faster than my Commodore 64 PC.

I'm here. I am friends already with many of the group. I just sent out the remaining friend requests for everyone except i cant find Sheldonsuckz, so will try to find his PSN name and send it out.

Honestly, I expected everyone to send me a friend request if it was decided i would host the races. But i guess that was wishful thinking LOL :lol:
my PSN is same as my GTP.

Anyway, It should be all good for Saturday once I get the friend's accepted; no stress hotwarrior ;).
Without our fearless leader (that's you mr Rlnsky with an 'el') I fear turnout might be poor, but for those who love this series, we'll give it a go and see what the future brings.
once SPA drops, i imagine some dude in a Porsche might appear on track...:D

at some point we will start a new thread when there is a permanent host who reflects Rinsky's values, chill and leadership. Or we will all just go on our way some day 🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead: :cheers::cheers::cheers: :sly:

Member/Car list
(friended = 👍)

1. Bloodyboyblue - Lexus 👍
2. racer233 - NSX 👍
3. Venster (Focie) - Toyota
4. Docbrown40 - GT-R 👍
5. RINSKY - Porsche 👍
6. micantony - Audi 👍
7. WhiteFlight1 - Ferrari 👍
8. fastone371 - Aston Martin 👍
9. Standard_FV - Hyundai 👍
10. Cold Warrior - Corvette
11. GTP_Guido - Mitsubishi 👍
12. QTip8329Wags - Viper 👍
13. T5BLACK- Lamborghini
14. Sheldonsuckz (antbuster97) - Jaguar
15. Herimopp89 - Mercedes 👍
16. Infineon- Megane Trophy 👍
-----------Cut Off Line------------
17. Im2fst4u55- Citroen
18. Clean Racer 4C 👍

@Cold Warrior if you have time, i wouldnt mind opening up a room this week at night and playing with the race settings to make sure i understand how it all works. It's been a while since I've hosted any races and GTSport has updated many times since.
i dont want to delay things come saturday and I cant practice race starts with only one person (you are stupid PD).

Last edited:
I'm here. I am friends already with many of the group. I just sent out the remaining friend requests for everyone except i cant find Sheldonsuckz, so will try to find his PSN name and send it out.

Honestly, I expected everyone to send me a friend request if it was decided i would host the races. But i guess that was wishful thinking LOL :lol:
my PSN is same as my GTP.

Anyway, It should be all good for Saturday once I get the friend's accepted; no stress hotwarrior ;).
Without our fearless leader (that's you mr Rlnsky with an 'el') I fear turnout might be poor, but for those who love this series, we'll give it a go and see what the future brings.
once SPA drops, i imagine some dude in a Porsche might appear on track...:D

at some point we will start a new thread when there is a permanent host who reflects Rinsky's values, chill and leadership. Or we will all just go on our way some day 🤬:banghead:🤬:banghead: :cheers::cheers::cheers: :sly:

Member/Car list
(friended = 👍)

1. Bloodyboyblue - Lexus 👍
2. racer233 - NSX
3. Venster (Focie) - Toyota
4. Docbrown40 - GT-R 👍
5. RINSKY - Porsche 👍
6. micantony - Audi 👍
7. WhiteFlight1 - Ferrari 👍
8. fastone371 - Aston Martin 👍
9. Standard_FV - Hyundai
10. Cold Warrior - Corvette
11. GTP_Guido - Mitsubishi 👍
12. QTip8329Wags - Viper
13. T5BLACK- Lamborghini
14. Sheldonsuckz (antbuster97) - Jaguar
15. Herimopp89 - Mercedes 👍
16. Infineon- Megane Trophy 👍
-----------Cut Off Line------------
17. Im2fst4u55- Citroen
18. Clean Racer 4C 👍

@Cold Warrior if you have time, i wouldnt mind opening up a room this week at night and playing with the race settings to make sure i understand how it all works. It's been a while since I've hosted any races and GTSport has updated many times since.
i dont want to delay things come saturday and I cant practice race starts with only one person (you are stupid PD).
I'm sorry but, we haven't heard from your in over a week. Wasn't sure if you had disappeared. We have people do it before. It's not ideal for the host to disappear. Especially when new. Your welcome to still host but, please check in more often. There is away a chance that someone new wants to sign up or someone has a question only the host can answer.

I do hope @Rinsky changes his mind but, he has yet to listen reason. Many of us have tried. So I'm currently working on something for next year. It's not yet on this site for these who decide to go looking. I'm going to wait a couple races to see if there is any sign of @Rinsky returning. If not then I'll takeover next year.

I am available to help tomorrow night with the lobby if needed. I won't be on the PS4 Thursday or Friday.

My PSN is TheColdWarriors. racer233 is actually @Racer283 on this site. I pointed out Rinsky but, he has yet to correct it. I'm friends with him already his PSN is racer2833.

Last edited:
Boy who is running this show we have a guy here who volunteered time to host and what not being told by someone else what to do....nope dont think so this isnt a job and maybe he had something more important to take care of besides gtplanet...just saying I dont want to run with you guys if this is how we treat one another

Boy who is running this show we have a guy here who volunteered time to host and what not being told by someone else what to do....nope dont think so this isnt a job and maybe he had something more important to take care of besides gtplanet...just saying I dont want to run with you guys if this is how we treat one another
For the record. I actually have hosted a racing league before. Have you? It's the host's responsibility to get everything organized weather you want it to be or not.

Last edited:
It's all good guys. No worries;
Only a few more friend requests to accept and at least everyone will be able to get into the room Saturday if they desire to race.
Cold Warriors is just trying to help; I understand his concerns.

One Saturday a month; We all have busy schedules but i have always looked forward to this one race where I can order my kids to leave me alone and log off all their streaming devices for 3 hours. It's the one day a month in my life I get to look forward to.

It's all good guys. No worries;
Only a few more friend requests to accept and at least everyone will be able to get into the room Saturday if they desire to race.
Cold Warriors is just trying to help; I understand his concerns.

One Saturday a month; We all have busy schedules but i have always looked forward to this one race where I can order my kids to leave me alone and log off all their streaming devices for 3 hours. It's the one day a month in my life I can look forward to.
Are you available tomorrow?

Feel free to move on pal, I like many others here I'm sure happen to like our group.

For the record. I actually have hosted a racing league before. Have you? It's the host's responsibility to get everything organized weather you want it to be or not.

Yes I have actually...it was just the way you came across kinda demanding and throwing him under the bus all is good I just thought it wasnt right. We still need to remember that this is a game and with this there is no points to go alo g just bragging rights right?

Feel free to move on pal, I like many others here I'm sure happen to like our group.

Again I ran with some of you guys in other leagues before and enjoy racing with you guys. Why would I leave?

Yes I have actually...it was just the way you came across kinda demanding and throwing him under the bus all is good I just thought it wasnt right. We still need to remember that this is a game and with this there is no points to go alo g just bragging rights right?

Again I ran with some of you guys in other leagues before and enjoy racing with you guys. Why would I leave?
Being he stated he's not use to the organization part. I'm just telling him what needs to be done so the transition goes as smoothly as possible. @Rinsky said similar after @micantony volunteered in an early post.

Last edited:
I do not think anyone has nominated any other person as group leader yet, but like others I had some small concern over what was going on. If someone wants to step in and take over Mr. Rinskys duties I will gladly give them my vote, I would really hate to see this group disband.
Thanks for the support. And not criticizing the people actually trying to keep this series running.

I don't want to see this group disband either. That's why I got to work on next year after I stopped trying to get Rinsky to change his mind.

Back