MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I regret my car choice, since I picked my favourite, but when I found it I’m in the top half of the field I wished I’d chosen something I’d never used and is rare to see on track like the Peugeot. Especially since I’m switching to Subaru for the FIA, so it’ll be the only car I drive pretty much. Next time...

I'm being a good American and going with ether Chevy or Dodge for the FIA Manufacturers Championship. I don't really like the Gr.4 Mustang so that's why Ford isn't an option for me.

So I could of changed the Atenza last time? Not sure I would of though, only other I would be potentially interested in is the Ferrari but Infineon is in that.

And if I was to change, only car I would pick would be your Atenza LoL

I'm being a good American and going with ether Chevy or Dodge for the FIA Manufacturers Championship. I don't really like the Gr.4 Mustang so that's why Ford isn't an option for me.

I did my first FIA race last week starting last and finished 7th with two consecutive fast laps in a room full of B/S drivers. I probably could have won that race if I had wanted to do qualifying normal.
PS_Messages_20180527_115441.jpg

When I start the manufacturers series Ford will be the only cars for me. The Gr.3 Mustang is a beast and I just like that car more than all the other Gr.3 cars. Now the Gr.4 Mustang is not my favorite but it's not all bad either. So far I have not found one manufacturer where I like both their Gr.3 & Gr.4 cars equally.

Should be no surprise the Porsche is my favorite Gr.4 car but I cannot stand the Gr.3 911 the front plows like a bulldozer in the corners.

Given the new Megane trophy a quick spin and at the moment seems a little slow, probably me though!

I retract this statement, brilliant to drive and I have easily beaten my record at Suzuka today with easily two or three mistakes

I retract this statement, brilliant to drive and I have easily beaten my record at Suzuka today with easily two or three mistakes

Seems it's better at technical tracks than speed tracks. It's handling is very nice for a FF.

Ok so I just drove it for the first time and beat my Porsche time on the very first lap. It feels slower but it's definitely not and on top of that it keeps about 2.2 laps more fuel than my car.
I definitely don't stand a chance against this thing.
So far I like everything about the new Gr.4 Megane Trophy

So tire selection is RH, RM, and RS tires eh? Can I use different front/rear tires? Might make use of a special FF strategy. (That is if the game doesn't reset to certain tires during pitstops! :nervous:)

I want to join tomorrow, WhiteFlight1 on PSN.

I will be using the mustang if it's available :)

You can join but the Mustang is taken.
Here is the list of cars not available.

Members & Car List
Lamborghini - TheColdWarriors
Porsche - RINSKY
Ferrari - Infineon
Viper - racer233
Hyundai - Paulzx
GTR - tatjana001
Mégane Trophy - Alpha Cipher
Jaguar - Magrathea_42
Mazda - Venster
Lancer - Cooper2k
NSX - Clean Racer
Corvette C7 - G-rat5960
Subaru - bloodyboyblue
Megane - steviea712
Ford Mustang - SDM_RRDZ
Citroen - fastone371
BMW - MrRacingline
Toyota - DirtenDK
Audi - im2fst4u55
McLaren - FlyinHawaiian77

So tire selection is RH, RM, and RS tires eh? Can I use different front/rear tires? Might make use of a special FF strategy. (That is if the game doesn't reset to certain tires during pitstops! :nervous:)

You can use different front and rear tires at the start of the race but the first pit stop you make will change them all to the same compound.

Last edited:
The game doesn't allow you to mix different tire grades during pit stops.

You can use different front and rear tires at the start of the race but the first pit stop you make will change them all to the same compound.

I thought as much. I was actually hoping you guys knew a work around.
Would've been nice with that LeMans daily race to even skip the rear tires, the GTR lmp doesn't touch them.
They had it in GT4 last I remember, but I understand in GTS they're going for quick easy stops, not confusing.

Btw guys did you ever notice the diamond when your filling your tank? It indicates how full you need to be to finish the race! (Found that out just recently)

That’s an impressive list we’ve got now, looking forward to the race! I have a feeling I know the track but I guess I will see when I get in!

That’s an impressive list we’ve got now, looking forward to the race! I have a feeling I know the track but I guess I will see when I get in!

Take a guess at it. I will tell you if your right or wrong

I'm not sure if I'm going to race tomorrow. Haven't played Gt Sport a lot recently and also I'm busy with work tomorrow as well.

I thought as much. I was actually hoping you guys knew a work around.
Would've been nice with that LeMans daily race to even skip the rear tires, the GTR lmp doesn't touch them.
They had it in GT4 last I remember, but I understand in GTS they're going for quick easy stops, not confusing.

Btw guys did you ever notice the diamond when your filling your tank? It indicates how full you need to be to finish the race! (Found that out just recently)
I should also inform you that putting softer tires on the back will make your understeer worse.

I should also inform you that putting softer tires on the back will make your understeer worse.
Yes of course. But if you can counter that with more oversteer under braking you could find an advantage. by for instance using stronger rear brake bias. it's only theoretical for m; something worth trying out if possible.

So this is the list of people who have said they will not be racing tonight.

Viper - racer233
Lancer - Cooper2k
NSX - Clean Racer

That leaves us with 18 people and 16 spots. Now last week some people didn't show and didn't say anything so I'm not sure if that will be the case again or not.
If I need the room I will not race today and I will just run and watch the race like the first time.

@WhiteFlight1 is the last entry I'm taking for now. We will see where we stand after the race and if I open registration back up for next month.

Only 16 players can be in the room regardless of if you race or not. The only way you could give your spot to another player is if you leave the room.

Back