MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Last I recall professionals who race on holidays get paid. Usually races are set up at times when most people can attend because they are not doing things with their families, I just thought it was a little odd to race on a holiday, our lobbies are not exactly standing room only.
The only thing worse than wearing a mask is thinking that it actually protects you against the virus.
If you really don't want to race on the 4th. Then I suggest to you to make contact with Rinsky, Infineon, or micantony and see if anyone of them can host the next race on 11th. As of now I can't host on the 11th or the 18th. Oh, good luck contacting them by the way.

The only thing worse than wearing a mask is thinking that it actually protects you against the virus.
Oh, you're one of those guys

Oh, good luck contacting them by the way.
Your snarky attitude doesn't help anything. You could try being friendly and asking the entire group if anyone would like to volunteer. I'm sure someone could do it.

I'm just being honest. I said good luck because I can't even through to them.

Rinsky is in charge of scheduling. I'm planning on hosting the race on 4th as he scheduled. Unless he says otherwise and a guaranteed substitute host.
I know how it is with Rinsky, it's just the way you worded it that can come off as snarky. It really does suck that he can't/doesn't keep up as much as he should. Maybe you should make a new thread so you can have control of the OP? Just a thought

I know how it is with Rinsky, it's just the way you worded it that can come off as snarky. It really does suck that he can't/doesn't keep up as much as he should. Maybe you should make a new thread so you can have control of the OP? Just a thought
I'm not my looking to steal his series away from him. Plus I tried doing that before when Rinsky had that game save problem. And that didn't go so well.

Yea, I got that from him with the Toyota 86 Racing Series. I would say try talking to him about passing the torch but nevermind.

As far as masks are concerned, you can not compare what doctors and nurses wear for operations to what's being asked of us to wear. Wearing a face covering in public where distancing is not possible is a no brainer. However for those who don't work in an office with recycled air, and work more than 10 feet from anyone else while doing heavy physical labor wearing a face covering is only harmful. I never had headaches daily without a face covering. Wear a mask when you must have close interactions with people, wear it when you go to the store.

I won't be on line in any fashion next week end. Good luck to the few that do race. See everyone in August.
I'm not available for on Saturdays for the rest of the month. One of the other directors would have host for this race to be moved. I have posted to Rinsky on the directors board but, I can't guarantee he'll respond in time. Or if he'll will move the race if he does.

If you mean someone who understands how to prevent getting infected, then yes, I am one of those guys.
Educate yourselves guys.
The primary purpose of face coverings over your nose and mouth relative to Covid is to protect OTHER people from your airborne saliva or snot.
If one happens to be Asymptomatic like many are, we have to do this to get our economy back up and running. Otherwise we are just spreading this **** like the common cold (and worse).

I don't know what is wrong with so many people. get over it and wear a mask in public settings until we can get this **** under control, it's not difficult. (except in your brain).

American's can be so dumb sometimes. Yes, we are a bunch of stubborn, dumb people. This epidemic is highlighting this fact like none other.

Educate yourselves guys.
The primary purpose of face coverings over your nose and mouth relative to Covid is to protect OTHER people from your airborne saliva or snot.
If one happens to be Asymptomatic like many are, we have to do this to get our economy back up and running. Otherwise we are just spreading this **** like the common cold (and worse).

I don't know what is wrong with so many people. get over it and wear a mask in public settings until we can get this **** under control, it's not difficult. (except in your brain).

American's can be so dumb sometimes. Yes, we are a bunch of stubborn, dumb people. This epidemic is highlighting this fact like none other.
It doesn't help that our education system is terrible. The last time I looked there were 25 other countries that have a better education system than we do.

This is why I complained about the shutdowns in the first place. We severely damaged our economy. All to prevent natural selection by forcing the dumb people to protect themselves.

Instead we have people out a jobs, beef products are now a delicacy, and my favorite place to get ice cream in my city has closed.

It doesn't help that our education system is terrible. The last time I looked there were 25 other countries that have a better education system than we do.

This is why I complained about the shutdowns in the first place. We severely damaged our economy. All to prevent natural selection by forcing the dumb people to protect themselves.

Instead we have people out a jobs, beef products are now a delicacy, and my favorite place to get ice cream in my city has closed.

How much of this is being caused by this being an election year?? A lot of what is currently going on seems politically motivated.

Educate yourselves guys.

I am educated on the matter with real world FACTS and not the interweb where everything is true of course. My wife works for the largest healthcare provider in our state, out of 8 hospitals they currently have 50 C19 patients and it is not disclosed if they are there because of Covid or just with Covid, big difference. The high for all 8 facilities was 109 that she saw back in April, honestly doesnt seem much bigger than the flu. The other thing people dismiss is that often older folks who are bed ridden pass from complications from pneumonia so it's really not unusual that that is still happening and Covid gets the blame for it just like the hospital that was built on our state fair grounds that has never been used. The best thing you can do is practice good hygiene, even wearing a mask wont prevent illness if you dont practice good hygiene. Let's not forget that we need bacteria to be strong and illness resistant, the more people wear masks and wipe every 5 minutes with antibacterial lotion the less bacteria that our bodies learn to defend from. If our country becomes like China were everyone wears a mask all the time I will quit interacting with people outside of my circle, that's not a way I want to live, if you do have at it. That's also the reason we choose to live in a rural area, my cow neighbors are fine with me.

COVID is just the training course for the inevitable more deadly pandemics that are coming in the future. If we can’t deal with this one properly, then there’s not much hope.

I am educated on the matter with real world FACTS and not the interweb where everything is true of course. My wife works for the largest healthcare provider in our state, out of 8 hospitals they currently have 50 C19 patients and it is not disclosed if they are there because of Covid or just with Covid, big difference. The high for all 8 facilities was 109 that she saw back in April, honestly doesnt seem much bigger than the flu. The other thing people dismiss is that often older folks who are bed ridden pass from complications from pneumonia so it's really not unusual that that is still happening and Covid gets the blame for it just like the hospital that was built on our state fair grounds that has never been used. The best thing you can do is practice good hygiene, even wearing a mask wont prevent illness if you dont practice good hygiene. Let's not forget that we need bacteria to be strong and illness resistant, the more people wear masks and wipe every 5 minutes with antibacterial lotion the less bacteria that our bodies learn to defend from. If our country becomes like China were everyone wears a mask all the time I will quit interacting with people outside of my circle, that's not a way I want to live, if you do have at it. That's also the reason we choose to live in a rural area, my cow neighbors are fine with me.
Oh yes our selfish politics are taking advantage of this virus. This is why I hate both parties. They're all rich a holes that couldn't care less about the poor people.

This doesn't mean the virus isn't real or dangerous. There are people that have died from it that strong healthy people.

This is a new airborne virus. You can wash and disinfect all you want. But, it's going to protect you if someone coughs or sneezes in your face. The masks are to protect other people from the airborne particles.

If we all wear masks and wash your hands before you touch other people. It will reduce the chance of the virus spreading and allow us to reopen our economy and keep open before everyone goes out of business.

I'm well aware of uncomfortable and unfashionable the masks. But, is wearing a mask really that much worst. Than being forced to sit at home unemployed. Watching all your favorite restaurant, stores, and businesses close.

Oh yes our selfish politics are taking advantage of this virus. This is why I hate both parties. They're all rich a holes that couldn't care less about the poor people.

This doesn't mean the virus isn't real or dangerous. There are people that have died from it that strong healthy people.

This is a new airborne virus. You can wash and disinfect all you want. But, it's going to protect you if someone coughs or sneezes in your face. The masks are to protect other people from the airborne particles.

If we all wear masks and wash your hands before you touch other people. It will reduce the chance of the virus spreading and allow us to reopen our economy and keep open before everyone goes out of business.

I'm well aware of uncomfortable and unfashionable the masks. But, is wearing a mask really that much worst. Than being forced to sit at home unemployed. Watching all your favorite restaurant, stores, and businesses close.

As for the business thing I'm afraid the writing is already on the wall.

With all due respect, are you 🤬 kidding me?!

Not the virus obviously but the after effects, I certainly hope you are aware of the turmoil this is causing. Anyone who doesnt has their head stuck in the sand. Maybe even considering the virus is a tool does anyone have a solid answer on where this thing really started?? First it's someone eating an undercooked bat :irked::irked::confused: then there was a lab very close to the outbreak where they were working with this exact virus. What gives? What is the real truth? If this is so deadly how did China manage to get on top of it so quickly with no previous knowledge? Why did they act so quickly, what did they know? Were they lying about their infected and the casualties? I am not a conspiracy theorist but there is a lot that stinks about what is going on right now, just sayin. In this day and age with how quickly information moves it seems like there should be some more solid answers here.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but...

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

As for the business thing I'm afraid the writing is already on the wall.

Not the virus obviously but the after effects, I certainly hope you are aware of the turmoil this is causing. Anyone who doesnt has their head stuck in the sand. Maybe even considering the virus is a tool does anyone have a solid answer on where this thing really started?? First it's someone eating an undercooked bat :irked::irked::confused: then there was a lab very close to the outbreak where they were working with this exact virus. What gives? What is the real truth? If this is so deadly how did China manage to get on top of it so quickly with no previous knowledge? Why did they act so quickly, what did they know? Were they lying about their infected and the casualties? I am not a conspiracy theorist but there is a lot that stinks about what is going on right now, just sayin. In this day and age with how quickly information moves it seems like there should be some more solid answers here.
Yeah, there's already a lot of evidence that the virus was released by China. By accident or on purpose is still to be determined.

This is not the time for conspiracy theories. Once an effective vaccine exist to the general public. Then we can start pointing fingers.

All you dam non mask people are going to get sick. Get everything shutdown again. And ruin my Birthday at the end of the month.

LMAO.
Now on to that moon landing thing and the flat planet (plate) we live on...............:D:D:D
You know that the melting iceberg thing is no joke, all of Earths water will spill over the edges. :confused::confused:
It takes all kinds
Please please tell me your joking about being a flat earthier. Because all flat earthier opinions are invalid as far as I am concerned. All flat earthers need to be abduct and launch into space.

All you have to do now days to prove that wrong. Is look up pictures of the earth from the International Space Station. Matter of fact I believe NASA a live 24 hour live stream on YouTube. I case live evidence is preferred.

Yeah, there's already a lot of evidence that the virus was released by China. By accident or on purpose is still to be determined.

This is not the time for conspiracy theories. Once an effective vaccine exist to the general public. Then we can start pointing fingers.

All you dam non mask people are going to get sick. Get everything shutdown again. And ruin my Birthday at the end of the month.

No flat earther here, I cannot believe people actually buy into that. At least they provide proof, I will give them that, they say they stood on a step ladder the other day and confirmed there is no curvature. :confused::confused::confused::lol::lol::lol:

As far as the mask thing people say that the virus will easily pass thru a mask. Mask proponents say that people should wear a mask to protect others, doesnt it make sense that if the virus can pass thru the mask to the person wearing it that the virus can also pass thru the mask of the person wearing it and affect others??

ABC World News tonight had a nice visual explanation of coughing with different types of face coverings and how far it goes compared to no covering at all. No covering was about 8 feet, a bandana was around 3, N95 around 1 and the multi-layer cloth masks that people are making are best with it staying within 6 inches of the face. With the last one it mostly hits the mask and spreads over your face rather than directly outward in a projectile like fashion. If we can limit the chances we might as well try.

Latest Posts

Back