MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I want to give you a heads up so you can a backup host prepared. There's a possibility I can't host the next race. I probably won't know if sure until sometime next week.

Are next race on August 1st is one day after my brother's birthday on July 31st. I don't know if we'll celebrate on his birthday or someday over the weekend. This will all depend on what he wants to do and our weather patterns those days.

I will in fact be there for the August race. Looks like there is a possibility I may be hosting the race as I might be the only one attending, I guess that will guarantee me a grand slam, #1 quailifier, race win, and fast lap (although there is a good possibility that I could find a way to lose even if I was the only one racing) :lol::lol:

I will in fact be there for the August race. Looks like there is a possibility I may be hosting the race as I might be the only one attending, I guess that will guarantee me a grand slam, #1 quailifier, race win, and fast lap (although there is a good possibility that I could find a way to lose even if I was the only one racing) :lol::lol:

I´ll be there ;)

I very much want to make this race if can. I love Brands Hatch GP.

Unfortunately our August race this year is a day after my brother's birthday. And weather may affect when we celebrate it.

I've made a post on the directors board with the other 3 directors tagged but, non of them have yet to respond. If I can't contact them before next Saturday. I may need out source a substitute host.

The substitute host will a need good reliable internet service. Must be available at 6:30pm Eastern US Daylight Savings Time. Must know how to setup our races. And must remember screenshot the results and save the results. You will need 2 screenshots if the there are more than 13 or more players start the race. I also recommend saving the replay.

Also another note this Saturday the 25th is my birthday. My brother was born 5 years 6 days after me. And both my parents birthdays are in February.

Sorry for my absence lately. I won't be able to make it to August race. My work schedule has very hectic. Saturdays after I get off work is now my family time. Hopefully things will change soon, I miss racing.

Happy belated birthday @Cold Warrior :cheers:

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony @Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@Tall Paul

Anyone who doesn't have fastone371 ( PSN fastone371) as a friend on on PSN. Please send him a friend. He will be your substitute if I can't host this Saturday. As I don't know if I will free to host Saturday do to my brother's birthday.

Infineon is out and I haven't heard Rinsky or micantony.

Fastone371 was the first to confirm for Saturday. And I've been PSN friends with him for while now. He said he has a good wired internet connection but, he doesn't have much hosting experience. If he ends up hosting this Saturday. Please help him out or a least don't make he job more than need be. Thank you.

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony @Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @DesertPenguin
@Tall Paul

Anyone who doesn't have fastone371 ( PSN fastone371) as a friend on on PSN. Please send him a friend. He will be your substitute if I can't host this Saturday. As I don't know if I will free to host Saturday do to my brother's birthday.

Infineon is out and I haven't heard Rinsky or micantony.

Fastone371 was the first to confirm for Saturday. And I've been PSN friends with him for while now. He said he has a good wired internet connection but, he doesn't have much hosting experience. If he ends up hosting this Saturday. Please help him out or a least don't make he job more than need be. Thank you.
Hell yea! Thanks @fastone371

Sadly won’t be able to make the race this Saturday, was looking forward to it since Brands is one of my favourite tracks, especially in Gr.4. Too bad the race wasn’t run in July.

Haven’t played GT in over 3 months, trying to quit, this series is the only commitment I have left. So I might be able to show up for some of the remaining races, even though my chance at a podium in the points is gone

Is there space/the possibility for me to join Saturday the 1st as a one off? The wife will be away for a girls night Saturday and brands hatch in a gr 4 sounds like a fun way to spend the evening
This is a league race not a one off race. Unfortunately I don't think we are in position to accept new members right now.

The series creator Rinsky who is in charge of our membership is unavailable do to scheduling changes at his job. Scheduling that are caused by the Covid 19 outbreak.

Is there space/the possibility for me to join Saturday the 1st as a one off? The wife will be away for a girls night Saturday and brands hatch in a gr 4 sounds like a fun way to spend the evening
Sounds like there will be plenty of room. Be great if you could be allowed to join.

Sadly won’t be able to make the race this Saturday, was looking forward to it since Brands is one of my favourite tracks, especially in Gr.4. Too bad the race wasn’t run in July.

Haven’t played GT in over 3 months, trying to quit, this series is the only commitment I have left. So I might be able to show up for some of the remaining races, even though my chance at a podium in the points is gone
So are you saying you quit GT Sport expect for this league?

This is a league race not a one off race. Unfortunately I don't think we are in position to accept new members right now.

The series creator Rinsky who is in charge of our membership is unavailable do to scheduling changes at his job. Scheduling that are caused by the Covid 19 outbreak.

I would like to run more of the races but the time is usually during when we have dinner so I don’t want to commit anything.

if you manage to get in touch with Rinsky and it would be okay let me know - if not totally understand and I’ll look to join you guys on track at another time in the future :)

I will be honest why not let the guy run if there is space.

Because this isn't my league. I'm technically only a volunteer employee. And the entry list is not my department. So it's not my decision to make. I can't even make changes to the entry list if I wanted. Because I can't access the main forum.

I will be setting up the race lobby on my PS tonight and also checking that I have all of you guys on my friend list tonight after work. My PSN is the same as my username here, if you plan on racing and we are not friends please send me a friend request.
If Mr. Rlnsky stops in and confirms that he will be hosting tomorrow please disregard this message. He has not been around for awhile, I know he has been busy at work due to this dam virus.

There will be room for anyone new or a previous driver that wants to race with us probably every month.

Because this isn't my league. I'm technically only a volunteer employee. And the entry list is not my department. So it's not my decision to make. I can't even make changes to the entry list if I wanted. Because I can't access the main forum.

So yes you can make the call on letting people in to race without worry.

There will be room for anyone new or a previous driver that wants to race with us probably every month.

So yes you can make the call on letting people in to race without worry.
With all due respect, and I'm only speaking for myself here, but have you considered relinquishing some amount of control over to Cold Warrior? Perhaps allowing a new thread to be made so that he can edit things? Just trying to think of ways to make this more efficient for everyone involved.

I haven't even played this game in over two months and I've only logged on for updates. Should be interesting to see if that kinda extended break will have a positive or negative outcome. I will have zero track time before qualifying t

With all due respect, and I'm only speaking for myself here, but have you considered relinquishing some amount of control over to Cold Warrior? Perhaps allowing a new thread to be made so that he can edit things? Just trying to think of ways to make this more efficient for everyone involved.

You know honestly if he is willing and everyone else is happy with that decision I honestly don't have a problem with it.

Back