MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I will be at Fuji Saturday, I cant say that I am ready but I will be there
You might want test which Gr.4 suits best here. Neither Megane nor Megane Trophy good on straights but, the standard Megane accelerates better. The main straight counts for a 1/3 of the course.

I'll be good to go tomorrow. I've been on 1 day this week so don't laugh to hard when I put it in the wall in practice
Fuji has plenty of run off room for all the turns. Unless you can't drive the main straight in a straight line you should be good to go.

So then why are you responding? I'm waiting for Rinsky, the owner of this thread and series, to reply to my message tagging him. I can try sending a message too but with his busy life I doubt he'll see that any sooner than a tag. It all depends on when he decides to take a look at this site and check his alerts. This is Rinsky's series right?
I know Rinsky has a busy life. So try to help out as much as possible since I've been part a broad of directors since December. I'm sorry if the concept of trying to do my job confuse you.

Since your now a reserve driver. You're on a rotating schedule. An idea that Rinsky came. I'm not sure of exact method he uses. So that's why I can't help with this problem.

I just responded to be nice and so you know you're post has noted. I could post something on our directors conversation too but, it sounds like you don't want me to help out. So, good luck.

Rinsky handles the entire list. You'll have to him about that one.
I was just saying I can't help you with your problem.
If that's your version of helping out then thanks I guess? Hopefully we get some clarification before the lobby opens tomorrow. I don't want to join and take up someone's spot if there's no need for it.
I could post something on our directors conversation
That sounds good. Let's do that 👍

Last edited:
I'm saying take the spot if there's only one. I'm cutting things really close with another series so I'd rather just save myself the stress if I can. If I can race then I will and we'll sort it out on our (IRS) end.

You might want test which Gr.4 suits best here. Neither Megane nor Megane Trophy good on straights but, the standard Megane accelerates better. The main straight counts for a 1/3 of the course.

Did they reduce tire wear on FWD cars enough to make them useable in races with tire wear after last update? I wouldnt know because I never drive FF cars.

Did they reduce tire wear on FWD cars enough to make them useable in races with tire wear after last update? I wouldnt know because I never drive FF cars.

I was going to tell you that tonight might be a good time to pull out the FWD Megane. Its increase in speed versus the Trophy should make up for the tire wear. But I haven’t tested out the new tire wear either.

Can’t speak much to this but I chose Audi in the FIA manufacturers series. The TT had unbelievable pace in the race at Suzuka (Got pole by 7 tenths) but after a few laps I saw my times drop off by a second. Then a few more laps and I was down about 2 seconds. After about 7/8 laps I was 3 seconds off my fastest lap. I think the tire wear rate was the same as it is in this league. So you could be really fast to start off but you’ll come back to earth. Or maybe the Megane will be good I don’t know, but you should definitely do some testing.

I will not make it tonight

Just a reminder your in 1st place and both of your drop scores have been used on not racing already. Missing another race will more than likely be to much for you or anyone in this situation to recoup from. As of now your giving up a $60 PS Plus or Playstation gift card. I just wanted you to be aware of this.

Back