MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I would like to drive the Porsche at Suzuka. Last race that GR3 was contested was at Le Sarthe, only 2 of the 3 911's were in use and I think racer283 is with Porsche and he already said he was going to miss the Sept race.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to miss again as I am going camping that weekend. The last three months have been busy for me and haven't been able to attend as things have come up. Hopefully I can rejoin in October.

Point totals before going into tonight's race.

PS_Messages_20200905_130632.jpg
0_pdf00001.png
1599327927527_0_pdf00001.png

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul

The Historic Prototype Mini Endurance Series

Experience the top level of sports car racing from two different eras on the same track. This series will feature 2 classes Group C Prototypes (Gr.1 class 1992 and older) and 60s Group 6 Prototypes (Gr.x class 1966 - 1967).

Saturday Nights
Lobby Open: 6:25 pm
Practice / Qualifying Begins: 6:30 pm
Practice / Qualifying End: 7:35 pm
Grid Set up / Before race break: 7:45 pm
Race Start: 8:00 pm
Race Finish: Between 8:50 pm and 10:05 pm

Note: All times are for Eastern Daylight Savings Time Zone (EDT UTC-4:00).

My Area is in Daylight Savings until Nov 1st. When we will change back Standard Time (EST UTC-5:00)

Message me if interested. More details my GT Planet. Free to join.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ric-prototype-series-1st-race-9-26-21.389789/

Race dates will not interfere with Rinsky MSN Races. I can't guarantee the same for any other league.

Last edited:
You didn't. I appreciate it but I can't make the times. I'm just letting you know for future reference. No worries man, but you need to seriously lighten up.

Sorry for leaving the race last night. When it Was Only 5 in the race it Was kind of boring. And i almost fall asleep Hard Day with Work and ****.
You should have parked in the pits then until the race finished. You wouldn't have taken as big of a points hit and you still get paid.

has unfortunately reached the point where I can not find the desire to continue to participate as I can not understand how that corona crisis can continue to have so big an effect on one's everyday life that one at no time during a month can find the time to maintain / update the position and next race settings , and the number of people participating in the monthly races is just getting smaller and smaller which definitely does not help the desire continue , I personally do not run to win one of the prizes , I signed up solely because I thought it was fun and exciting to participate , so all in all I try to say that if things are not changed as they are right now, then I choose not to participate in the last races , I really hope that things will change back to the start of the season , but also have respect for if things will be as they are now , even though I can not quite understand it , hope that what I have now written makes sense and will not be misunderstood, as I do not mean anything bad with it......

ps if things stay as they are now and I choose to stop in the series, then I think you should delete me from the standings .......

has unfortunately reached the point where I can not find the desire to continue to participate as I can not understand how that corona crisis can continue to have so big an effect on one's everyday life that one at no time during a month can find the time to maintain / update the position and next race settings , and the number of people participating in the monthly races is just getting smaller and smaller which definitely does not help the desire continue , I personally do not run to win one of the prizes , I signed up solely because I thought it was fun and exciting to participate , so all in all I try to say that if things are not changed as they are right now, then I choose not to participate in the last races , I really hope that things will change back to the start of the season , but also have respect for if things will be as they are now , even though I can not quite understand it , hope that what I have now written makes sense and will not be misunderstood, as I do not mean anything bad with it......

ps if things stay as they are now and I choose to stop in the series, then I think you should delete me from the standings .......
Quitting because other people quit is part of the problem. What makes you people think quitting is going helping anyone. If you quit it's just one more player not in field. That's just punishing everyone else.

How about help promote the series instead. If you know someone who would be interested. Point them our direction. But no instead be selfish quit.

It's been like this every year at the end of the season. That's why we did a points system this year and offered prizes. Prizes you don't want apparently.

We unfortunately can make people don't show up. Breaking into someone house. Duct taping them to a chair in front of their TV. And super gluing a PS4 controller to their hands is probably very illegal in most cases. Plus what's going to stop them from playing something else.

Quit if you want. I'll continue to show up to host even if no else does. I probably save the settings to next race room in the next few days.

Quitting because other people quit is part of the problem. What makes you people think quitting is going helping anyone. If you quit it's just one more player not in field. That's just punishing everyone else.

How about help promote the series instead. If you know someone who would be interested. Point them our direction. But no instead be selfish quit.

It's been like this every year at the end of the season. That's why we did a points system this year and offered prizes. Prizes you don't want apparently.

We unfortunately can make people don't show up. Breaking into someone house. Duct taping them to a chair in front of their TV. And super gluing a PS4 controller to their hands is probably very illegal in most cases. Plus what's going to stop them from playing something else.

Quit if you want. I'll continue to show up to host even if no else does. I probably save the settings to next race room in the next few days.

Like I wrote , hope that what I wrote didnt get misunderstood , but it apparently did sadly ...............

Back