MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Its looking likely I can run in November. Just want to confirm is it okay if i switch cars since im not in the championship hunt?

Thinking to run the Toyota GR Supra Gr3 since im looking for seattime in that car

I'm going to have to say that I am out of the race in November because that is my birthday. I think my Fiancé has something planned for that night. Also I'm not sure what my December will look like so its a possible.

@Rinsky @Infineon @micantony
@Jw_wk1010 @bigbeefytaco @Herimopp89 @docbrown40 @fastone371 @Racer283 @WhiteFlight1 @SRT DK Racing @T5Black @TexasJDC @bloodyboyblue @Standard_FV @Tall Paul

Announcing a new league inspired by my favorite event from the first Gran Turismo. Which was the Normal Car World Speed Contest. And Gran Turismo 3 Polyphony Digital Cup which was a similar concept. Because it was something different. A series that you had to learn to adapt to your car strength and flaws. Instead of just tuning it away.

Supercar World Speed Contest

A 14 Race league featuring the top of the line supercars of Gran Turismo Sport in there pure unmodified form. Since this game maybe be nearing the end of it's online life. This series will only feature GT Sport Orginal Circuits. Because we might not ever these unique Race Tracks again.

Races will be held on Saturday nights by my local time US Eastern Time.

There will be no classes or balancing for this series. Cars will be at stock performance. Any N class entries that meet all 4 these of requirements may enter. Must be a N class car. Must be a production car. Must have a real life model. Must be legal in least one major country at time of sale. Meaning no track cars, one off customs, or Gran Turismo only cars. Production Tuners are allowed if street legal. Only car qualifies for this.

There will good mix of 14 races on Orginal GTS tracks. Including to 12 road courses, 2 oval races, 1 Roval, 4 night races, 1 light wet, and 1 heavy wet race. Best of 10 races results will count for the championship. And other 3 will be thrown out my window.

Races will be mix of lap and timed races. Race length will range between 1 to 2 hours. Lap races that run to a specific distance will be first lap passed that distance.

Tires will be Sport Softs only. These will provide a lot of grip will still keeping that road car feel. Fuel consumption will be x2 and tire wear x4 (Expect Special Stage Route X Fuel x1 and Tires x2). All settings will be as realistic as possible including damage.

Link to my Form
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...race-nov-14th-250-k-of-dragon-seaside.389789/

It's a little over 24 hours until our November race at Laguna Sega. Who's racing tomorrow?

Race Settings

Gr.3
Laguna Sega
Track Time 17:00 Sunset
Fuel x3
Tires x6
TCS Allowed
Grid Start False Check

Daylight Savings

Reminder that US clocks went from Daylight Savings Time UTC-4 to Standard Time UTC-5.

If your area does practice Daylight Savings or did not Daylight Savings change yet. Than our race is going to be one 1 hour later for you.

It's a little over 24 hours until our November race at Laguna Sega. Who's racing tomorrow?

Race Settings

Gr.3
Laguna Sega
Fuel x3
Tires x6
TCS Allowed
Grid Start False Check

Daylight Savings

Reminder that US clocks went from Daylight Savings Time UTC-4 to Standard Time UTC-5.

If your area does practice Daylight Savings or did not Daylight Savings change yet. Than our race is going to be one 1 hour later for you.
Tires say x4 in the OP. Which is correct? I feel like 6 would be overkill.

Race Settings

Gr.3
Laguna Sega
Fuel x3
Tires x6
TCS Allowed
Grid Start False Check

Daylight Savings

I plan to be there

I cannot be here tonight for the race so please save a screen shot of the end results and send them to me please.

Sons birthday party got rescheduled to today and I just got home.

I`ll be there , just hope that if we arnt over 6 people that the race time could come down a bit , to 1 hour for example :)
Unless under extreme circumstances. Races will be advertised length. The longer races is what everyone sign up for. Nobody else has a problem with. Nowhere in our form do we guarantee more than 6 people.

November Race Results
PS_Messages_20201108_021254.jpg

Last edited:
Our next is are traditional 2.4 hour finale at Spa with the Gr.3 Class. This there is no 2.4 hour setting. The race will be 65 Lap race at Spa.

Previous years we started this race early and without qualifying. I have opting out of doing to this year. Because change the start time just seemed to confuse people the past to years. With several players coming into to room after the early start that would have made the race at standard time.

Also since this is championship series this year with the all the prizes and glory on the line. We are keeping Qualifying this year. To give everyone a chance to start where they should.

Also after are Laguna Sega race I have decided to drop Gr.3 tire wear to x5. Should still be enough wear the provide a good amount of tire fall off. Which has shown to provide better racing in every professional race I have ever seen.

Rinsky's MSN 2.4 hours of Spa-Francorchamps

Event Settings

Track Time / Conditions 11:00 Cloudy
65 Laps (282.7 miles / 455.3 km)
Gr.3
TCS allowed
Fuel x3
Tires x5
Race Finish Delay 180 seconds Max

Last edited:
When will the last race be exactly? Date and time? PST
The season finale race is scheduled for Saturday December 5th. The room will open 6:30pm EST / 3:30pm PST. Qualifying / Race will start at 7:20pm EST / 4:20pm PST. The race is scheduled estimated to be about 2 hours and 24 minutes long. So we should finish a little before 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Back