MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
I'm officially announcing I will not be able to host or attend tomorrows race. I really like racing at Brands Hatch too.
Didn't we know this for sure because of your brother's birthday? Should have made it "official" sooner so someone can figure this whole thing out.

Yes the Ferrari is open and you are more than welcome to join us in tomorrow's race.

Hey Mr. Rinsky, good to hear from you again, I hope all is going as well as can be. Does this mean that I dont need to worry about setting up a lobby to host this race??:D

Didn't we know this for sure because of your brother's birthday? Should have made it "official" sooner so someone can figure this whole thing out.
I said in previous posts I wouldn't know for sure until last minute. Try reading the entire messages next time.

I think it was pretty clear there was a very high likelihood of you not hosting. No worries, enjoy your celebrations

I think it was pretty clear there was a very high likelihood of you not hosting. No worries, enjoy your celebrations
There was a chance that I could of made but, plans didn't go as expected today because of bad weather. So we had to move some stuff to Saturday. I said in a previous messages it will depend on weather patterns in my area.

Not a waste because the possibility of me not having any time to play was at a high %
That % only changed yesterday and that allowed for me to play tonight.
Are these the same changes that is allowing Infineon to race too? He initially said he couldn't make it.

Yeah I got it tonight :cheers:

Great to hear from you again boss!!!!

I'm glad you are here to handle hosting duties, I would hate to 🤬 anything up. I still cant make but the most simple of liveries, in my defense the little time that I get to play every week I would rather spend improving my lackluster driving skills.

@Rinsky

Racefan8850

Also can I run #13? I don’t think it is taken?

Car # is just for fun if you have one so #13 is absolutely fun.

Great to hear from you again boss!!!!

I'm glad you are here to handle hosting duties, I would hate to 🤬 anything up. I still cant make but the most simple of liveries, in my defense the little time that I get to play every week I would rather spend improving my lackluster driving skills.

Thanks again for volunteering to host if no one else could.

Back