MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
Wish there was an easy way to test this out without having a full lobby. I could try a custom race and see what happens.
You can test rolling starts in arcade custom. Which start type is safer in GTS is situational. The GP main straight is very wide and is one of better tracks for a grid start in my opinion. Rolling Starts here will starts will start you in the last few turns of old circuit.

I suggested the pause feature for people that are doing well don't want lose a lot time. I don't think our families will understand if we soil our selves to win a video game race.

By the time players will need a break we should be spread out enough that it should be safe enough use the AI. This is a big place. It took until the end last lap of my 2 hour race in October for someone to get lapped.

what does this line in the rules represent?

Auto Drive off”

I always thought that was referring to what you are saying to do Cold Warrior? does it mean something else I am unaware of?

Auto Drive off”

I always thought that was referring to what you are saying to do Cold Warrior? does it mean something else I am unaware of?
Auto Drive is an assist that helps beginners with gas, break and (I could be wrong) steering.

You can test rolling starts in arcade custom. Which start type is safer in GTS is situational. The GP main straight is very wide and is one of better tracks for a grid start in my opinion. Rolling Starts here will starts will start you in the last few turns of old circuit.

I suggested the pause feature for people that are doing well don't want lose a lot time. I don't think our families will understand if we soil our selves to win a video game race.

By the time players will need a break we should be spread out enough that it should be safe enough use the AI. This is a big place. It took until the end last lap of my 2 hour race in October for someone to get lapped.

If it's just running to the restroom it shouldn't be a huge deal. I thought you were talking about walking away from the game for like 20 or 30 minutes.

Auto Drive off”

Auto Drive is an assist that helps beginners with gas, break and (I could be wrong) steering.

Infineon is correct on the auto drive setting.
I thought in the beginning it was for hitting the PS button also but it's not.

Tonight will be the last for my RainX Sponsorship in our Series. Not sure at this time what my Manufacturer choice will be for the 2020 season. Of course Porsche is among the top 3 on my list but we will see what's available when it's my turn to choose. It's been a great Gr.4 car over the past 2 years.

6999174442750314012_0.jpg
6989604285354869276_0.jpg

Sorry guys as normal not getting notifications and I completely forgot about this. I’m 50/50 whether I can make this, if it’s okay if there is space I will jump in but if I don’t make it just carry on and I will be back for 2020!

completely forgot about all this and haven’t been in GTS very much tbh, to busy playing with my new car!

Sorry guys as normal not getting notifications and I completely forgot about this. I’m 50/50 whether I can make this, if it’s okay if there is space I will jump in but if I don’t make it just carry on and I will be back for 2020!

completely forgot about all this and haven’t been in GTS very much tbh, to busy playing with my new car!

It's an early Race Start time tonight. We are taking the practice/qualifying session time we normally do and adding it to the total race time for a total of 2.4 hours. Just like we did last year at LeMans.

I will have the lobby open around 6:00pm tonight.

The Race Starts at 7:00pm EST and will end at our normal 9:30pm.
So if you can make it and I hope you can just keep the early start time in mind.

What new toy do you have?

Last edited:
I would like to confirm for tonight if there is room

Gr.4 Mercedes if it's still available, I might miss qualifying I will know more towards the end of work

No qualifying for tonight.. Race starts at 7:00pm EST
Plenty of room and you can choose whatever Gr.4 car you want there is no restrictions on that tonight.

Official Starting Order for tonight's race.

1. Cold Warriors
2. Infineon
3. Fastone371
4. Rinsky
5. Micantony
6. WhiteFlight1
7. SRT DK Racing
8. Venster
9. Standard_FV
10. Clean Racer
11. TexasJDC
12. TSR T5Black
13. Sheldonsuckz

I will most likely move myself to the last spot on the grid so everyone below me will move up one spot.

It's an early Race Start time tonight. We are taking the practice/qualifying session time we normally do and adding it to the total race time for a total of 2.4 hours. Just like we did last year at LeMans.

I will have the lobby open around 6:00pm tonight.

The Race Starts at 7:00pm EST and will end at our normal 9:30pm.
So if you can make it and I hope you can just keep the early start time in mind.

What new toy do you have?

The latest gen Honda Civic Type R, really happy with it, bit controversial though!

Auto Drive off”

The Auto Drive aid assists with acceleration and braking to make it easier for new players. It can be used online and offline.

The option button AI is only available in open lobbies. It does not work the same in Sport Mode as it slows you to crawl. Offline races it just pauses.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who participated all year in the Gr.4 Endurance Race Series. That's two years down and another year is on the way.

I will get all the Information posted up by tonight on yesterday's 2.4hr race.

Congratulations to @micantony for his dominant performance at the Nurburgring. I could only dream of running that fast for that long at the Green Hell.

I unfortunately rage quit last nights race, I apologize for that. I have been feeling under the weather since Thanksgiving Day so I hardly practiced at all, I was ill prepared to go 2 1/2 hours, a second hit into the wall causing engine problems damage again was my limit.

I unfortunately rage quit last nights race, I apologize for that. I have been feeling under the weather since Thanksgiving Day so I hardly practiced at all, I was ill prepared to go 2 1/2 hours, a second hit into the wall causing engine problems damage again was my limit.

I understand the Nurburgring can be a very frustrating place and that only makes @micantony run that much more impressive. I don't know if I know anyone who could have run with him yesterday.

Last night we tried running both me and Infineon off the same network as I bought my rig over to his house. Unfortunately it just doesn't work if one of us is hosting a race. We didn't know this going into last night's race and it caused all kinds of problems. Luckily I opened the lobby up an hour early and we were able to get everything straight before race time.

We also found out later that our friend @Neutty over at ARL has ran into this problem as well so no matter how good your connection is something within the game will not allow you to host on one console and run another player off a different console on the same network.
Now we both can jump into someone else's hosted race and everything run smoothly.

So me and Infineon used one rig for the race last night and just swapped driving every pitstop.

Last night we tried running both me and Infineon off the same network as I bought my rig over to his house. Unfortunately it just doesn't work if one of us is hosting a race. We didn't know this going into last night's race and it caused all kinds of problems. Luckily I opened the lobby up an hour early and we were able to get everything straight before race time.

We also found out later that our friend @Neutty over at ARL has ran into this problem as well so no matter how good your connection is something within the game will not allow you to host on one console and run another player off a different console on the same network.
Now we both can jump into someone else's hosted race and everything run smoothly.

So me and Infineon used one rig for the race last night and just swapped driving every pitstop.
I had a blast! Too bad I drove 15 seconds slower than my teammate LoL

I understand the Nurburgring can be a very frustrating place and that only makes @micantony run that much more impressive. I don't know if I know anyone who could have run with him yesterday.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a bit of an advantage here as I used to be in a group called the Green Hell Heathens and we ran laps and laps and laps around the 'ring back in the day. So running at night gave me even more of an advantage :sly:.
There are many other drivers in that group and others who are better than I; I have raced with and against many and they amaze me in what they can do with their car control and consistency.
I merely have an experience advantage, not a skill advantage LOL. But that can take you a long ways on the nurburgring.

I would like to point out that MrRacingLine, aka @SRT DK Racing was on my tail staying between 4 and 9 seconds behind me for the entire first 10 laps before he got disconnected. He was in the Lambo and driving awesome; Putting serious pressure on; One little mistake and he would have had the lead. He was matching my lap times and using less fuel doing so, so the final pit stop would have been interesting if he could have saved up enough to short fuel on me and beat me out of the pits. I was very concerned and it was intense!
It was a big letdown once he DC'd, but it allowed me to relax a little for the final 45 minutes as we had built such a big lead by that point (I assume everyone else had damage issues at some point).
Anyway, shout out to him. Truly unfortunate he didn't get to the end. :cheers:

I should have Registrations open for the new season sometime around December 20th for those wanting to signup.

Important information.

No one will be carried over from last year's 2019 season because we are switching to a Championship Points Season with Prize Payouts for our 2020 1.5hr Manufacturers Endurance Race Series.
Everyone must signup again and register for the 2020 season.
I will not take any Registrations before its time.

Please sign me up
Porsche #69

Your in with Porsche #69

I'm really going to miss racing Porsche this season. I've been in the Porsche for the past two years and I just thought it's time to try something completely different.
Getting away from my favorite MR cars too and going with an FR this season.

Back