Multi Class Endurance. Catalunya. 03/11/2019.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 561 comments

Where shall we race?

• Autopolis

• Blue Moon Bay Infield A

• Catalunya

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I wouldnt if I were you. :sly:

Any space left as I might be able to join. CHeers

Yes, mate. One space left. Take your pick of Gr.1, or Gr.3.

Only cars you can't run (apart from those on the prohibited list) are the TS-050 in Gr.1, and the 'Vette, and AMG GT3 in Gr.3.

I'd like an extra Gr.1 car on the grid. But, if you want to compete against us Gr.3 plebs, I won't hold it against you :lol:

Last edited:
Should we invite the ever so graceful @F4H Super GT to give @Mistah_MCA a bit of competition in Gr.1?
Screen_Shot_2018-03-30_at_11.34.27_AM.jpg

She's ready, sponsored, in the great old tradition, by booze and fags. Not my hottest livery but hey, was I ever really gonna beat the original? Still running test laps sporadically - 1.36s is the usual sort of result. Good god, it just sings down the straights.

Very nice, mate.

I may run this livery

dkdNG6o.jpg

Or maybe I'll try and create something based on the Welsh flag . . This week's dailies suck. So, I've got plenty of time for livery designing.

Re-numbered. I also took off with the dragon-theme a bit here. I decided the flash textures I had as an underlay looked a bit chaotic. So I replaced them with the tesselated hexagons which give the appearance for scales. Little details etc.

8574938424332517433_23.jpg

It's shared and downloadable as per the original.

Re-numbered. I also took off with the dragon-theme a bit here. I decided the flash textures I had as an underlay looked a bit chaotic. So I replaced them with the tesselated hexagons which give the appearance for scales. Little details etc.

View attachment 858090

It's shared and downloadable as per the original.

Nice! Gonna have to log back into my main account, and get this downloaded.

Hi all, sorry for being away for the last week or so, been sick as a pig! :(

I'm I down as an entry for this? No probs if not for not replying to something, I should've made more effort to keep an eye on things here.....

If I can join, I'll decide on car tomorrow (hopefully Gr 3 for me). Cheers! ;)

Hi all, sorry for being away for the last week or so, been sick as a pig! :(

I'm I down as an entry for this? No probs if not for not replying to something, I should've made more effort to keep an eye on things here.....

If I can join, I'll decide on car tomorrow (hopefully Gr 3 for me). Cheers! ;)

One space left, and you were one of the first to say you're interested. So, you take priority.

Take your pick regarding class of car. Just keep in mind that all Chevy, and AMG GT3 slots are filled in Gr.3, and all TS-050 slots are taken in Gr.1.

One space left, and you were one of the first to say you're interested. So, you take priority.

Take your pick regarding class of car. Just keep in mind that all Chevy, and AMG GT3 slots are filled in Gr.3, and all TS-050 slots are taken in Gr.1.

Ok mate, as mentioned I'll confirm tomorrow what car it'll be!! ;) Thanks!

If I ran the qualification on X tire I have to start with that tire or I can change it before the start?

I'm pretty relaxed about that, mate. Once both groups have had their 15 min session, I'll give a five minute break incase people need to grab a drink or something, then start the race. If you want to change tyres in that time, feel free 👍

Hope you're ready to see an XJR-9 on comforts, then :)

Perfectly happy to instruct everyone to give you a 1 lap headstart if you do run comforts.

Softs, obviously. I'm not a monster.

I had to stay away from this one because of RL, but when this turns into a series I would love to participate. If room? Gr 3 if possible. Or if GR 1 then I shal bring a group C. Slow anyway.

If I do turn this into a series, it'll be a little different. One race may be Gr.1 vs Gr.3. The next might be Gr.2 vs Gr.3. Then maybe we'll do a one make. Get a good amount of variation in the game.

Gr.4 Ferraris at Monza, with BoP customised to match the power/weight of F430 Challenge cars, anyone?

Edit. That'll be 458 Challenge cars. You fluffy faced halfwit :banghead:

Last edited:
Back