Multi-Class SuperGT Championship - Congratulations Winners!

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 306 comments
PHOTO-SHOOT EVENT

9pm UK Time - 24th May 2018

Ideally I'd like as many to turn up as possible, however I understand real life can get in the way so we may run another day soon if needed.

We will run through some basics as this is probably the first time we'll be seeing a lot of you, and run some practice starts, 1 lap races maybe.

We will then likely run a longer length practice race.

We can grab a good few snaps from the action and I'll put them all up here.

5116748952406885896_0.jpg

Last edited:
So what is the official standing on livery? I don't really like doing replicas so much and have made my own for the amg gt which welsh has seen. Its similar, not deliberately, to the goodsmile style minus the women etc on the side.

So what is the official standing on livery? I don't really like doing replicas so much and have made my own for the amg gt which welsh has seen. Its similar, not deliberately, to the goodsmile style minus the women etc on the side.
Yeah I saw it, it's really nice, like a version of the goodsmile car as you say, no problem.

My car is sponsored by a Biscuit. The stewards have not complained about it yet.

anyone going to pop on later? Would be nice to see what the good lap times are. Never used mediums before

anyone going to pop on later? Would be nice to see what the good lap times are. Never used mediums before
I will probably be on later, 8 ish?

GT300 around Round1 Yami I can do 1:32s with all the lobby settings, fuel and tyre wear, etc. I've done loads of setup tweaks and testing there though, other tracks won't quite be so focused. Luckily it seems my Suzuka setup is pretty epic around most tracks.

Last edited:
I was averaging 1:33 on a bog standard setup last night over a 20 lap blast. should maybe start tuning

I was averaging 1:33 on a bog standard setup last night over a 20 lap blast. should maybe start tuning
Max Downforce on the front, reduce it as far as you dare on the rear, instantly gain that time.

done some bop races with the car this morning and it was really unimpressive. Haven't used it in a while. I was getting ripped apart on the straights. Hopefully it an be setup better

Practice lobby up. Everyone welcome.

Update : lobby closed. Great night cheers guys.

Only thing to add to that is starts should be staggered.

Give a real race start a watch (second post) for examples

Last edited:
think I'll change my entry to the gt500 nsx. Got on well with it last night and I don't mind watching the other gt500 cars from behind haha. Also, the z4 is a great car! Try some more tuning on it, I won all of my sport races with it! It can be hard to get used to but you just need to be really harsh with it and throw it in

PHOTO-SHOOT EVENT

9pm UK Time - 24th May 2018

Ideally I'd like as many to turn up as possible, however I understand real life can get in the way so we may run another day soon if needed.

We will run through some basics as this is probably the first time we'll be seeing a lot of you, and run some practice starts, 1 lap races maybe.

We will then likely run a longer length practice race.

We can grab a good few snaps from the action and I'll put them all up here.

5116748952406885896_0.jpg

I will be there!

Gentlemen, here are SliMotorsports entries, safe to say, I think they're gorgeous

Attachments

• received_1640235929347210.jpeg
    received_1640235929347210.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 20
  • received_1640235749347228.jpeg
    received_1640235749347228.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 19
  • received_1640235292680607.jpeg
    received_1640235292680607.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 20
Back