Multi-Class SuperGT Championship - Congratulations Winners!

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 306 comments
Wales
Wales
TSR_GTWelsh
super-gt-logo.jpg

Our Drivers
Driver profiles, drivers without images are not shown.

<- GTWelsh
<- vrsSTIG
<- dad24dh
<- mattt1973
<- remedagent
<- VP_Cobra75
<- T5Black
<- Fred_dude
<- VERT_CJohn
<- jimmy281090
<- Addy21_NL​
Note: I will be adding the weather/time of day to the tracks, this will appear as [12:00] for example in the circuit name. This is NOT the time the race event is on. This is just the time of day selected for the track.​

Round 1: Circuit - KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA [34 laps 11:30]
Qualifying - 6th June 2018 9pm BST
Race - 7th June 2018 9pm BST

Round 2: Circuit - Suzuka Circuit [32 laps 18:45]
Qualifying - 13th June 2018 9pm BST
Race - 14th June 2018 9pm BST

Round 3: Circuit - Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP [34 laps 05:00]
Qualifying 20th June 2018 9pm BST
Race 21st June 2018 9pm BST

Round 4: Circuit - Autódromo De Interlagos [41 laps 19:15]
Qualifying 27th June 2018 9pm BST
Race 28th June 2018 9pm BST

Round 5: Circuit - Dragon Trail Gardens [40 laps18:30]
Qualifying 4th July 2018 9pm BST
Race 5th July 2018 9pm BST

Round 6: Circuit - Nürburgring GP [30 laps 20:30]
Qualifying 11th July 2018 9pm BST
Race 12th July 2018 9pm BST
Note: settings are using current BoP. We are avoiding using % values to make adding ballast fairer. We add KGs then work out which % is closest, rather than just adding %.

GT500 Nissan GT-R
Power - 612bhp (100%)
Weight - 1020kgs (100%

GT500 Lexus RC F
Power - 614bhp (100%)
Weight - 1020kgs (100%)

GT500 Honda NSX Concept-GT
Power - 603bhp (100%)
Weight - 1049kgs (100%)​

GT300 Nissan GTR NISMO GT3
Power - 596bhp (110%)
Weight - 1300kgs (100%)

GT300 BMW M6 GT3
Power - 561bhp (96%)
Weight - 1326kgs (102%)

GT300 BMW Z4 GT3
Power - 534bhp (105%)
Weight - 1285kgs (108%)

GT300 Lamborghini Huracán GT3
Power - 548bhp (95%)
Weight - 1328kgs (108%)

GT300 Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Power - 576bhp (111%)
Weight - 1300kgs (104%)

GT300 McLaren 650S GT3
Power - 563bhp (111%)
Weight - 1326kgs (107%)

GT300 Lexus RC F GT3
Power - 561bhp (107%)
Weight - 1326kgs (102%)

GT300 Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R
Power - 563bhp (83%)
Weight - 1328kgs (103%)

GT300 Ferrari 458 Italia GT3
Power - 547bhp (101%)
Weight - 1324kgs (109%)

GT300 Porsche 911 RSR
Power - 529bhp (104%)
Weight - 1317gs (106%)

GT300 Audi R8 LMS
Power - 533bhp (91%)
Weight - 1323kgs (108%)

GT300 Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Power - 586bhp (103%)
Weight - 1350kgs (100%)

GT300 Mercedes-AMG GT GT3
Power - 564bhp (92%)
Weight - 1325kgs (100%)

GT300 NSX Gr.3
Power - 557bhp (98%)
Weight - 1326kgs (102%)

GT300 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Power - 568bhp (103%)
Weight - 1313kgs (101%)​

Introduction

This is the GT-Sport: Super GT championship. Races will be a mixed grid of GT500 (6 to 8) and GT300 (8 to 10) race cars.
GT500 racers will have to contend with slower GT300 cars, potentially lapping multiple times, potentially being beaten by too!
GT300 racers will be fighting for the GT300 title, yet they have every right to take the racing line if they’re legitimately ahead on track, even if the car behind is a GT500 spec car.
Races will last roughly 1 hour. For example, 35 laps of Suzuka

Lobby Settings

Tyre wear: 1x
Fuel usage: 2x
Damage: Heavy
Ghost lapped cars: Off
Flag rules: On
Laps: Per Race Basis. Note: Races will last about 1 Hour
Shortcut penalties: Weak
Other penalties: Off
Tyre type: Racing Slicks
Softest compound: Medium compound
Hardest compound: Medium compound
Starting fuel: Default
Start type: Super-GT Format Manual Rolling start
Aids: TC and ABS only

Super-GT Format Manual Rolling start

Racers will be lined up using the GT-Sport Grid Start format. They will then be required to complete a warm-up-lap before the race starts on lap 2 using normal Rolling Start rules. GT300 must wait 30 seconds before moving off and keep this as the minimum distance to the last GT500 car.
  • No passing before your car has crossed the line
  • No passing at any point in the warm-up lap. If you do give the position back immediately
  • GT300 cars are required to wait 30 seconds before beginning their warm up lap.
  • The lead car must run at about 80mph max until they "go" .
  • No one else can go full speed until the lead car has decided to.
  • The lead car must be on the pit straight when they decide to start.
  • Cars are NOT allowed to slow up the field.
  • Cars must be in a staggered formation on the pit straight. However people are free to do as they wish when the leader has decided to race.

Weight Handicaps (success ballast)

VAMaWqN.png

53kg and over Fuel Flow Restrictor information
Any car running a success ballast of over 52kgs will require a 1% power decrease.
Any car running exactly 52kgs will be fine.

Please note:
We are running 6 rounds so round 5 has 1pt per kilo and round 6 has no ballast.

Use official weight as a minimum and go to the closest weight UP if you can't get it exactly right.

Visual Requirements

fwIh5nL.png

• Cars will be required to run a small square or rectangle, coloured correctly as above, on the rear of the car containing the car’s race-number.
  • Cars will be required to use the correct number boards and correct number-decals (2018 decals, correct 2018 font too, shared on my GTS profile).
  • Cars must not show any offensive messages or decals.
  • GT500 Cars must use the default windscreen banner.
  • GT300 Cars must use the black windscreen banner.
  • Weight decals must be used to detail how much weight is currently being ran as ballast. Must be on the SIDE of the car, both sides preferable. I (GT-Welsh) have all of these and have shared them (see below for full list).
1983Pks.png

Points System

BqAcPPl.png

Race: see above.
Pole position: 1 extra point.

The points will be allocated to the GT500 and also the GT300 grid results. The driver that finished 1st in GT300 will get 20 points, even though they may of finished 6th on the grid (GT500 in-front).

Qualifying

Tyres
Tyres will be RM, the same as the race tyre.

Format
Qualifying is normally run in a two-stage knockout format. However due to having a smaller field we will run a more standard single-stage format.

Qualifying with a twist
Anyone not at qualifying will start at the back, in a random order (if multiple people don’t qualify).
Qualifying will be ran as a GT-Sport 15min time-limited race. This allows us to record the session and put in a hard time-limit.
Admins will review the race and collate the fastest times to create a starting grid order. Obvious thing to note here is, in this race the finishing position does not matter. The person with the fastest lap could finish the “race” in last and then obviously start pole.

Scrutineering

This will take place before qualifying. During this time we will check livery, power and weight requirements. Racers then need to save this setup in order to save the accepted power and weight.
Racers not at qualifying will have to organise other scrutineering sessions. People without a checked car will not be able to qualify or race.

Things to note

Power and Weight
GT-Sport uses % (of original value) to change power and weight numbers. Due to this we will not be able to set these very accurately, please use the proper number as a minimum and get as close as you can, but never lighter.

Behavior
Arguing over a racing incident will not be tolerated in game, make a complaint to the admins of the series and leave it be. There will be potentially 14 other drivers that simply do not care, so leave it out. It just puts negativity into the series.

Practice Sessions
Practice sessions will be ran quite often, add me (GT-Welsh) on PSN to easily see me in-game when I'm hosting them.

Last edited:
Events

Photo-shoot #1
Round 1 Qualifying
Round 2 Qualifying
Round 3 Qualifying
Round 4 Qualifying
Round 5 Qualifying

Participating car numbers (incomplete)

Sliders Motorsports
#25 GT300 - SLS (CrazyJohnIsHere/VERT_CJohn)

BSC Team
#42 GT500 - NSX (traels666)
#18 GT500 - NSX (DirtenDK)

Motul Autech
#73 GT500 - GT-R (Mattt1973)

Zent Cerumo
#24 GT500 - RC F (dad24dh)

Gainer Tanax
#77 GT300 - GT-R (GT-Welsh)

VP_Gaming.de
#75 GT500 - RC F (VP_Cobra75)
#06 GT500 - RC F (VP_Cobra696)

Kondo Racing
#44 GT500 - GT-R (vrsSTIG)
#79 GT500 - GT-R (T5Black)

Independent
#50 GT300 - SLS (samdigby)
#93 GT300 - Corvette (jimmy281090)

Example GT300 Regulation Livery

My B-Max GT-R GT300
Correct number board for GT300 (2018 yellow version).
Correct small number on the back (yellow rectangle or square)
Correct font used in both places
Correctly showing some example weight ballast decals, will be removed for Round 1.
Used yellow headlights.

SuperGT in real life!

See NISMO TV for some real life SuperGT action!

Official 2017 fun book
Official SuperGT 2017 Fun Book with loads of info (LARGE DOWNLOAD)
http://supergt.net/upload/GT_FUNBOOK_EN_0612-3.pdf

Last edited:
Registrations open guys, use the link in the main post, any problems with the process let me know and I'll sort it straight away. Taa :)

Free Practice tonight at about 7pm. Add me if it makes it easier to find the lobby (GT-Welsh)
Open to anyone thinking about joining to get the feel of it.
See you there!

update: be on at 10 past, real life and all that.
update: lobby up
update: lobby closed

was great tonight thanks guys

Last edited:
Update
Cars added:
- GT300 Honda NSX Gr.3
- GT300 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3

These cars have GT3 versions IRL, the Honda even (afaik) has an actual GT300 car IRL also. Specs (current BOP) will be added later when I get back.

For people wanting to use the new cars
If you were signed into google when you signed up you should be able to edit your entry yourself.

If you were not signed in, and you didn't save the edit link the form gave you at the end for future edits, I can edit your entry no problem at all :) .

Added an example livery (my GT300 car) to the second post for reference.
Please note GT500 cars use the same livery regulations with the only changes being:
  • The use of a WHITE number board (still the 2018 SuperGT decal, there is a white version).
  • The use of a WHITE small number rectangle or square on the back of the car.
  • The headlights are CLEAR
GT500 is white, GT300 is yellow, simples.

Free Practice lobby open, Suzuka Circuit. Everyone welcome as always.

At this early stage liveries are ignored but make sure you have one ready soon

Update: Closed

Last edited:
We officially have a full grid. Registrations from this point go towards a potential division 2 if we get loads more, or reserve drivers (people will drop out, probably before race 1).

Would like to sign up for this but my pedals are broken and Im having problems fixing them @GTWelsh
sign up if you want :) Im not expecting everyone to turn up anyway so it's cool if you're a maybe. We have a full grid so any sign ups now are technically for reserve spots.

Two division sounds cool, after three races you can take the top half from both in one division and botte half in the other, so you get a little more competition

Evening guys, GT300 cars now require a Black window banner on GT300 cars, as the white one would clash with the GT500 regs. IRL GT300 is yellow/orange banner but we don't have that, so black ends up being the only option. Sorry for doing this so long after making the thread.

Afternoon guys.

Regulation change: Tyre compound selectable is now Medium.

Regulation change: Tyre wear rate is now 1x.

Medium compound slicks mimic the grip levels and stability in real life more closely. Sorry for the change but there is still plenty of time for testing.

See NISMO TV on YouTube to see some racing and check it out yourself.

Thanks

Hi guys. Here's my gt500 spec team kondo nissan gtr 18" underlicence with TSRmotorsport. Team drivers me vrsstig and A.senna imaginary driver for pitstops tyre manufacturer Yokohama Advan. Thanks and see yous on the track for practice. Qually and race day
20180513_163744.jpg
20180513_163813.jpg

Tweaks to the race start regulations. This is more inline with real life SuperGT.

We recommend people watch some racing and a race start in particular to understand fully. See the second post.

Hi guys. Here's my gt500 spec team kondo nissan gtr 18" underlicence with TSRmotorsport. Team drivers me vrsstig and A.senna imaginary driver for pitstops tyre manufacturer Yokohama Advan. Thanks and see yous on the track for practice. Qually and race day View attachment 736087 View attachment 736088
Looks very good but I think you actually have to use the real Super GT number decals.

Looks very good but I think you actually have to use the real Super GT number decals.
Thanks crazy. I was goin all out to use correct numbers but 24 was already reserved so just used my trademark 44 instead. But no rules on numbers as long as liverys are as close to the real cars are running correct numberboards and font. Thanks for the feedback and see you on the track again soon :)

Back