Multi-Class SuperGT Championship - Congratulations Winners!

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 306 comments
A few M6's on the list for GT300. I didn't know what to pick so I said, if I hadn't decided, the next GT3 car I get as a daily prize will be the one. Then the next day, a Z4 turned up. Sorted.

M6 is the car to have it seems!

Some charts

Classes
upload_2018-5-14_13-16-7.png

GT300 (showing both sets of labels)
upload_2018-5-14_13-11-43.png
upload_2018-5-14_13-12-7.png

GT500
upload_2018-5-14_13-12-18.png

FYI: On the subject, if you ever want to change your entry (vehicle, whatever) I can edit it for you. However, if you were logged into Google when you signed up you should be able to edit it yourself via the register link (I think so anyway, not 100%). The form also gave everyone an update link at the end which if you saved you can use to edit your entry. As I said though if in doubt, just ask me and I can sort out any changes really easy.

I have downloaded the Weight Decals. Thanks for them. However I don't think I will be needing many of them. ;)

Oh and I did an hours practice last night (no crashes) and I got down to about 1:34.6-7 a couple of times. Is that a decent lap? I have no idea.

Last edited:
I have downloaded the Weight Decals. Thanks for them. However I don't think I will be needing many of them. ;)

Oh and I did an hours practice last night (no crashes) and I got down to about 1:34.6-7 a couple of times. Is that a decent lap? I have no idea.

Glad you found the weight decals :)

Is that a decent lap?

Well it depends :P

Was that in a lobby with fuel and tyre wear on? Times done in Time Trial mode (or a Lobby with tyres and fuel usage off) are much faster than when running our lobby settings (1x tyre wear and 2x fuel usage).

Next time a few of us are on I'll give you a shout.

Glad you found the weight decals :)

Well it depends :P

Was that in a lobby with fuel and tyre wear on? Times done in Time Trial mode (or a Lobby with tyres and fuel usage off) are much faster than when running our lobby settings (1x tyre wear and 2x fuel usage).

Next time a few of us are on I'll give you a shout.

It was in a custom race with 1x tyre wear and 2x fuel usage. I assumed that's the same as in a lobby. I raced against 8 Gt500 cars and came second :lol:. Nice one PD.

It was in a custom race with 1x tyre wear and 2x fuel usage. I assumed that's the same as in a lobby. I raced against 8 Gt500 cars and came second :lol:. Nice one PD.
Haha brilliant :D yeah that will be the same as our Lobby :) Not a bad time then nice one. I can't remember what my best time is in a proper Lobby to be honest but I think its in the 33's, but maybe that's just wishful thinking :).

Was going to pick m6, saw it had 3! Used the daily car option too and came up Amg gt. I’ll just come along to get back into proper gt racing. Haven’t done any since gt5.

Was going to pick m6, saw it had 3! Used the daily car option too and came up Amg gt. I’ll just come along to get back into proper gt racing. Haven’t done any since gt5.
We practice pretty often, I'll post up here next time I'm on with some of the guys running a series practice lobby,

Hi, out of curiosity, is there a calendar for the events so I can check my team's calendar and see if we can make an entry? Thanks.

Hi, out of curiosity, is there a calendar for the events so I can check my team's calendar and see if we can make an entry? Thanks.
Above the Introduction is a spoiler group of Cars and Calendar. Click the spoiler button and it will expand :) .

Above the Introduction is a spoiler group of Cars and Calendar. Click the spoiler button and it will expand :) .
Ah! Thank you, I must have missed it lol

EDIT: Just compared calendars and it doesn't work out for me since it's mid-week unfortunately. Looks like a good series and hopefully there is a second season held on the weekends. ;)

Last edited:
Guys can yous confirm racing number. Manufacturer and livery please so we don't end up with same cars and livery so first come first served. Thanks

Yes please, some help would be appreciated
Out of Lexus on my phone I only have redbull but I'll get more off my work computer tomorrow for more
redbull lex.jpg
redbull lex.png

2018_WedsSport-ADVAN-LC500-764x510.jpg
denso.jpg

Thanks mate, won’t be home until next week.
@Akashi96 shall we be teammates? #team_VP
@Akashi96 you will have to add your name to the reserve list at the first page. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back