MuSaSh1's GT4 Photo Diary...updated 24 hours.

• Thread starter MuSaSh1
  • 42 comments
Man! Awesome cars! The S15 looks so cool fully dumped on those nice white rims!
I cant get GT4 until the 10th, but my first car is going to be an EVO3, and then a KPGC10 Skyline GT-R.:bowdown :cheers:

rotary_freq
Im just not sure if Im clever or an asshole for tragfering my data, and sellling just about every car i won

Nah, I think everyone is doing it. The main reason I got GT4 were the cars and using the photo mode. I couldnt go through the licenses in the beginning just to get my fav cars like the M5.

MuSaSh1
The first car I bought in GT4 was the white Silvia 99 Spec R...the others I won but not the M5. Anyways, just sharing photos...enjoy. :)

silviaspecr995ui.jpg

bmwm5053yf.jpg

cien02front1jn.jpg

cien02back1zl.jpg

350zlm1oy.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

What tires are you running?

That Cien is sick!! :drool: :drool: The rims are awesome and really stand out in the second pic of the Cien. I used to think that car was ugly but I have grown to love it since gt4 came out. Maybe it's an aquired taste.

MuSaSh1
More cars...about 14% Complete. These are the next cars I tuned up. Enjoy :)

motul350zjgtc2rt.jpg

hpcr327cp.jpg

spoonintegra3pc.jpg

SPOON INTEGRA!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!Looks like its rolling on Advan RG's, am i rite?What does the integra go like? I cant get GT4 yet. That Golf GTI is mint too! Well Done:bowdown:

Wow, you can buy some pretty quick cars right away then?. I was sort of hoping id be stuck with an the old volvo estate or the fiat panda first, when else will you bother to try them out?. how much cash do you start with?

1Drifter1
SPOON INTEGRA!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!Looks like its rolling on Advan RG's, am i rite?What does the integra go like? I cant get GT4 yet. That Golf GTI is mint too! Well Done:bowdown:

Ahaha...thats what I was trying to get. Its the closest rims to Advan RGs...The Integ can get up to 300+hp but the Spoon HB w/ not much lower hp can beat it with more than 2 secs in any track. I just dont like the sound of the Spoon HB with all them gears running in background. It sounds like someone drilling a hole in your head with a screw driver. :crazy:

Oh...and its not a GTI...its the R32. I dont think their the same, right? GTI has a smaller engine.

RobcioPL
Is that R32 BiTurbo moddable after you buy it? Would you reccomend me buying it for races?

It is moddable but my problem is, its boring to drive in game. Im a picky person when it comes to cars. Im into fancy cars or raced out vehicles. I also have faster cars than this that I would prefer to take out in the garage.

Back