Club ID: 1061419 on old

• Thread starter mgo
  • 82 comments
Only change it if it suits you and the others Tom

As @fadmad says it could be in race Sunday I'm moving it 👍. It will also be easier for me :scared: no rush on Saturday to go back home if any thing append in morning.

*> Camaro Z28 69 VS Mustang Mach 1 71 <*
Sunday 23/10/16 12:30 BST 13:30 CET
Sport Soft 450hp 1 380 kg on Ascari

Last edited:

Sorry all I forgot to announce the setting allowed for the Race :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Aero Kit Type A / Type B
Rear Wing Custom Type A / Type B / Type C

Last edited:
Have just read your message Tom, is it 14:30BST on Sunday?

I usually try to go to bed at 10-10:30pm here (14:00-14:30BST) but I don't always succeed. A certain Viking likes to keep me up late! However, on Mondays I must get up at 6am for work, so a race starting at 14:30BST is a little too late for me. As before, you don't need to change the time only for me Tom. (12:30BST is best tho) :cheers:

Have just read your message Tom, is it 14:30BST on Sunday?

I usually try to go to bed at 10-10:30pm here (14:00-14:30BST) but I don't always succeed. A certain Viking likes to keep me up late! However, on Mondays I must get up at 6am for work, so a race starting at 14:30BST is a little too late for me. As before, you don't need to change the time only for me Tom. (12:30BST is best tho) :cheers:
I'm in All weekend Will not Mis it

My Work for the weekend All papirs must be done monday :banghead:
IMG_20161021_112852.jpg

It appears I did not wake up lol I don't even think I remember hearing my alarm going off.

You missed an epic second race Hemi - one of my favourite races of all time. You were flying @Sutsagrd, I tried with everything I had but just couldn't catch you. Apologies again at the chicane. I lost it way before entry and couldn't stop - first time using these pedals and they give me zero feedback. I've only ever been on Ascari 3 or 4 times (cos I don't like it) so I'm still not comfortable with braking zones etc, but I loved that last race. I spent a lot of it laughing with joy, then my eyes teared up... Fad, 3rd last corner or something, unlucky mate, you deserved the win.

I've ordered a new set of pedals, should be arriving on Tuesday:cheers:

Thanks Tom 'n all, was great fun:tup:

It appears I did not wake up lol I don't even think I remember hearing my alarm going off.
no problems @353 Hemi it is previous for championship
for the schedule I'll start a private message in order to adjust every things with all peoples interested.

Last edited:
mgo
*> Races and Championship <*

Race will start half an hour after the lobby open and as usual clean cache and reset PS3 before joining the room :bowdown:
This race event is a second previous for a championship I'd like to start. The idea is to race with 2 cars on track in 2 races at the same circuit each drivers would have to race with both cars every one switching car for second race.
This race Sunday 23/10/16 14:30 BST 15:30 CET match Europe time and East Asia.

race#2 round 1
Ascari - Circuit complet_1.jpg

First round joe__ker was way to much fast nice job @reefer

race#2 round 2
Ascari - Circuit complet_2.jpg

Unlucky Fadmad_gt5 spin and slide out track one corner before finish line

This second previous was great so I decided to start a Championship in middle of November
I'll start a private message with every one got involve in the previous to set the championship and match as closest I could everyone preferences.

And, looking forward to the actual championship. If I could make one request, could it be held a little later in the day? Just an hour or two would be enough for me. Or I could just go to sleep earlier instead of being up until 4:30 EST practising and tinkering with the setup when the race is at 7:30 EST lol

Apologies again at the chicane.
No need for apologies Joe. I thought you out braked me and got the corner. You were ahead so it was more my fault but I couldn't quite tell where you were until the bump. I hadn't lost any ground so you should have kept the spot.

Great racing from everyone; Joe, Tom and of course Fad. :cool:
You kept the lead in the second race but then you did a Suts!!!!!:eek:
mgo
Unlucky Fadmad_gt5 spin and slide out track one corner before finish line
. That's what I usually do. Grasp defeat from the jaws of victory!!!:crazy::D

Excellent fun Tom. Thanks for accepting me in last minute.
Definitely interested in anything else you're setting up. 👍

:cheers:

Nope, woulda been off the pace by about 6-8 seconds a lap. More time on setup and practice for the next race. Mind you, I did leave some time on the track so with more track time I may have been able to close that gap. Gonna spend the rest of my day now trying to get down to 2:12 lol

No need for apologies Joe. I thought you out braked me and got the corner. You were ahead so it was more my fault but I couldn't quite tell where you were until the bump. I hadn't lost any ground so you should have kept the spot.

Great racing from everyone; Joe, Tom and of course Fad. :cool:
You kept the lead in the second race but then you did a Suts!!!!!:eek:
. That's what I usually do. Grasp defeat from the jaws of victory!!!:crazy::D

Excellent fun Tom. Thanks for accepting me in last minute.
Definitely interested in anything else you're setting up. 👍

:cheers:

The 2 chicanes at Ascari are difficult when you are close or side by side. You should have run back in the race right after joe gave you the place back @Sutsagrd.

Fad did great all the race it wasn't easy to get a opportunity off taking over him bad bad luck last lap :confused:

Back