Museum Cards wanted for tickets, paints, cars, dlc resprays..

• Thread starter TonyLomas
  • 132 comments
gonna send the first 5 mcs today of 30 over 6 days. Couldnt send last night due to maintenance.

Please mark these as sent so Noone else send them thanks.. I will be sendin these over the next few days starting with the 1st 3 today...

Nissan 3, 17, 18---free
31, 39, 43, 53 ,55---1000 ticket (received)
56, 57, 63, 65, 66---1000 ticket
69, 72, 73, 77, 81---1000 ticket

Thanks

Hey, someone has actually sent me a Classic Muscle Ticket as a gift. Would you mind changing it to a Level 23 ticket instead?

Hey, someone has actually sent me a Classic Muscle Ticket as a gift. Would you mind changing it to a Level 23 ticket instead?

Yes, of course. And thanks to everyone else too, for all the tickets and horns. Please just ask if you want any paints or anything else that I can still trade in return.
:cheers:

BMW 27,35,38,39; Citroen 2 sent! All done! Congratulations, you're 20 cards richer ;D

horns - 197, 194, 174, 157, 155 sent as well - enjoy.

If you need any more cards, please do inform me!

im in need of horns 86 and 102. I'll send you 5 MC for them. PSN remo_of_of_oz

is your mygt up to date?

im in need of horns 86 and 102. I'll send you 5 MC for them. PSN remo_of_of_oz

is your mygt up to date?

Yes, my mygt is up to date, apart from any posts after this one until the morning as I'm going to bed. I've sent you a FR.

And many many thanks to everyone else for continuing to send cards, we're really getting though them! I really appreciate it and I'll happily send any paints or anything until I can send more cars/tickets. Thanks again. :)

Just book me down for another 1000 for whenever you can send it..doesn't matter...and I'll continue sending you cards as I can after I send the last set of our deal tomorrow

Yes, my mygt is up to date, apart from any posts after this one until the morning as I'm going to bed. I've sent you a FR.

And many many thanks to everyone else for continuing to send cards, we're really getting though them! I really appreciate it and I'll happily send any paints or anything until I can send more cars/tickets. Thanks again. :)

Sent

Mercedes-Benz

What's the color of your Ford SVT Lightning?

Can send a 20 MC for it and a 10 more for 8 specific paint chips (the 8 chips I'm missing from the Matte/colorshift table on my MyGT page).

Hi,
are you free to send MCs? I need some 30-35 cards to complete my collection and I'd like to trade with you for other MCs you're missing
let me know,
cheers

Back