Museum Cards wanted for tickets, paints, cars, dlc resprays..

• Thread starter TonyLomas
  • 132 comments
What's the color of your Ford SVT Lightning?

Can send a 20 MC for it and a 10 more for 8 specific paint chips (the 8 chips I'm missing from the Matte/colorshift table on my MyGT page).

I'm not sure what colour my Lightning is. I think it was a bright shade of blue. And I probably won't be able to send it to you until mid December. I'll happily trade the paint chips with you though. Which ones do you need?

jvr
Hi,
are you free to send MCs? I need some 30-35 cards to complete my collection and I'd like to trade with you for other MCs you're missing
let me know,
cheers

Yes I'm free to send MC's. Which ones do you need?

Oh ok, thought i was sending the Volks.

You were but I received a couple in my daily bonus and someone else has sent me the rest. Sorry.

Yes I'm free to send MC's. Which ones do you need?

Great! This is what I'd need:

6x AMG: 6, 7, 8, 12, 16, 20
5x Audi: 1, 24, 45, 53, 72
1x BMW: 25
4x Citroen: 21, 163, 165, 170
1x Dodge: 34
6x Ford: 68, 91, 123, 135, 197, 210
4x Mercedes-Benz: 4, 54, 59, 78
1x Renault: 4
2x Toyota: 16, 44
2x Volkswagen: 30, 60

I can start sending tomorrow. If you could tell me which ones do you expect me to send in return, that would be great ;-)

cheers

EDIT: cards in red received, thanks a lot mate 👍

Last edited:
jvr
I can start sending tomorrow. If you could tell me which ones do you expect me to send in return, that would be great ;-)

cheers

Do you mind checking my gran turismo list each day please?
http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=25579

I'm very lucky to have about 8 people sending me cards every day at the moment so the list is very fluid.
Obviously, if I complete my MC collection I'll still continue to send you the ones you need. :)

I'm not sure what colour my Lightning is. I think it was a bright shade of blue. And I probably won't be able to send it to you until mid December. I'll happily trade the paint chips with you though. Which ones do you need?

If it's blue, then I don't need it (there's only 1 blue for that car).

As for the paints, I need:
(CS) Maziora Andromeda
(CS) Maziora Andromedall
(CS) Maziora Mazeran
(CS) Maziora McKenley
(CS) Maziora Everest
(CS) Maziora Seyfert
(CS) Maziora Trapezium
(M) Matte Gray
(M) Matte Silver

Send me a FR and I will sent the 10 MC after accepting it.

Just sent the last Mazda (#46), BMW (#14) cards you were missing as well as Mitsubishi #1, 7 and 8.

If you want me to send the other 5 from a specific brand just say.

Just sent the last Mazda (#46), BMW (#14) cards you were missing as well as Mitsubishi #1, 7 and 8.

If you want me to send the other 5 from a specific brand just say.

Thank you. Any cards that I don't have are fine. I've just sent the first 5 paints.

Nissan 169, 158, 137, 135, 134

Sent, I meant to send yesterday but totally forgot, sorry about that.

Hi TonyLomas, Museum Cards Sent Today:

Citroen: 143/149/183/205/218 👍

30 Museum Cards Sent :D and that's it, you're almost complete and I don't have any Cards missing :cheers:

Sent: Ford- 9, 21, 29, 31, and 36.
Sent: Horns- 131, 176, 178, 186, and 190.

Last edited:
Thank you all for continuing to send me cards. I really really appreciate it. There's only 82 more to go so hopefully it'll be complete by the weekend! :)
I am making a note of your generosity and plan on sending some extra gifts when my trade schedule is finished. 👍

Sent:

Horns - 47, 151, 163, 180 & 181

MC's - Renault 35, 41, 45, 52 & 53

Sorry for the delay. Been ridiculously busy recently

There will be more hopefully sent every day if time allows me

Back