Music/soundtrack help (Daiki Kasho songs in GT Sport)

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jamiemb17
So I'm a big fan of Daiki Kasho's work for GT, and browsing his Wikipedia page, it appears he has new songs in GT Sport...?
  • "DRE8M FA5T3R" - Gran Turismo Sport (lyrics and vocals by Jonathan Underdown, Ray Hikari & Alan Brey. The Which Sample Perfume's "Dream Fighter")
  • "C0LL!5ION OF W0RLD5" - Gran Turismo Sport (lyrics and vocals by Jonathan Underdown and the vocalist on "Looking for you")
  • "Madness" - Gran Turismo Sport
Does anyone by any chance know how these songs are accessible within the game? They are nowhere to be found on YouTube, which I find odd! I played GTS a lot in its first year or two of release and don't recall hearing anything that could have been these.

There are so many songs in GT Sport that play in the menus which are not listed in My Library/Music. Maybe it's the same deal with these songs: they're not listed but will play during races & replays (I miss GT5's feature that displayed almost all music tracks & gave you options to enable/disable them for every game mode, it was light years ahead of GT Sports no frills aproach).

So I'm a big fan of Daiki Kasho's work for GT, and browsing his Wikipedia page, it appears he has new songs in GT Sport...?
  • "DRE8M FA5T3R" - Gran Turismo Sport (lyrics and vocals by Jonathan Underdown, Ray Hikari & Alan Brey. The Which Sample Perfume's "Dream Fighter")
  • "C0LL!5ION OF W0RLD5" - Gran Turismo Sport (lyrics and vocals by Jonathan Underdown and the vocalist on "Looking for you")
  • "Madness" - Gran Turismo Sport
Does anyone by any chance know how these songs are accessible within the game? They are nowhere to be found on YouTube, which I find odd! I played GTS a lot in its first year or two of release and don't recall hearing anything that could have been these.

I collect all of Daiki's songs and I've never came across these. It's probably just someone vandalising the page. Granted there are a lot of untitled menu and trailer jingles in GTS that could be part of those "songs", but PD has never publicly released their titles so we wouldn't know anyway.

Maybe @SuperKlonoaGT might know about this?
As Legend has already said, it's definitely someone vandalizing the page. I was notified of this like two months ago by a friend on Twitter (uma-hcr, if you know her), and I was like, "What...?" when I saw the edits.

From those "titles" like "Dreem Faster," it most likely was someone in the Klonoa community trying to get back at me for what I do with Klonoa and using Daiki's songs for him. I'm not exactly the best person in the Klonoa community right now (long story. Don't ask), and as such, I apologize for indirectly causing this vandalization in the first place.

As for Daiki's actual music in Sport, aside from his old stuff in the music library, the only new music he did is linked below. Nothing else, as far as I'm aware.

Latest Posts

Back