Music

Does anyone know where i can get the opening or closing theme songs from prologue. The one main song im looking for is after the ending movie it plays a song that has a rockish tone to it which i really want. Does anyone know where to download it or does anyone know where i could get a media converter to rip out the music from PS/2 games.

Does anyone know where to download moon over castle or whatever it's called? I'm pretty sure theres changed version of it in the Japanese GT4:P in the ending movie but everyone here seems to like the tune so I thought I would try to download it and I can't find it anywhere.

live4speed
Does anyone know where to download moon over castle or whatever it's called? I'm pretty sure theres changed version of it in the Japanese GT4:P in the ending movie but everyone here seems to like the tune so I thought I would try to download it and I can't find it anywhere.

I have a few different versions of it.

Because thats a cut down version with a different tune right before it all in the same track, so it's not all there.

Back