Must Read!! (Charlie Wenzel)

• Thread starter hanker
  • 46 comments
I'm not quite at page 4 yet, I was about to go to bed but I think this can keep my attention for a few more mins :lol:.

Much like the incident on NASOIC (or whatever) about the Mistubishi dealership who weaseled a guy out of an eBay auction for an Evo.. :D

Gotta love these kinds of threads.

Man, I wish we had smilies like that. (But it would completely go against the AUP)

Pretty funny, though.

In case people don't get to the end, this is the tool right here:

own3d23yt.jpg

I'm almost in a coma, I've been reading it for the last hour, I'm on page 26 or something, I'm kind of dissapointed the cheque arrived.

Heh, my nephew posts on Pirate4x4 a lot. I'll have to see what he knows about this no-talent assclown.

I stopped reading when it turned into stupid disgusting photoshops.

He advertises a part for 100 + 15 shipping cost. He ropes a guy in, changes his post to 125 + 25 shipping. It didn't work.

So, after getting owned and threatened with jail for mail fraud, he promises to give the money back, but not after acting like a complete jerk about it.

They had all his info, including his tel number, parents address, work address, fathers name and work history, how much they paid for the house, how much it would go for in today's house market, his old high school photo, his work photo, the business he shipped the items from, a pic of his truck including the license plate number and on, and on, and on...

Plus, this idiot doesn't stop screwing himself. After he sends the money back, the gang really lets him have it. So, what does he do? Starts crank-calling the guy he tried to rip off! To bad he didn't know they had caller ID and posted his cell number on the internet. They also posted all the internet places he's lied to about the parts he has for sale, his eBay account ID and feedback which reveals he isn't new to the this internet fraud business, etc.

This guy gets completely powned!

Learn this lesson

DO NOT try to fraud someone over the internet...i dont know what would be worse now for him, the humiliation he is in now and will be, and his parents/family/friends, or what could have happened to him legally.

Legally he could have been screwed, very. He wasn't very smart from the looks of things, I'd have had faxes sent to his work regarding his willingness to scam people, I wouldn't have posted his number all over the place though, I'd have dealt with it in a legal way rather than posting the number so he gets loads of prank calls and crap of people.

:lol:

Got up tp about page 6 or 7 - I've bookmarked it though so I'll be coming back when I've got more time.

This is one of the funniest reads I've had in a while... :lol:

G-T-4-Fan
WTF is this I cant open it?!

It's just a little slow at the moment - and probably will be for the next few days as the whole internet has to read it ;)

And some crazy **** going on too in that thread - It's hilarious. That SSDD guy is amazingly funny :lol:

Whoa, this looks interesting, too bad I can't get any pages to load besides the first. I'll check back later.

Latest Posts

Back