Mustang Hybrid

• Thread starter viperfan
  • 23 comments
i made a new hybrid. It is a Mustang Cobra R.
I put a cobra 427 engine in it, and the exaust from a from a Corvette C5-R. after doing that i did all the Cobra R up grades and
made these stats.

828HP/7100rpm
102.0ft.lb/4100rpm

1/4mile = 11.014
top speed = 233.6mph

(im not that good at tuning)

but this car does that 1/4 mile and top speed with out changing the settings for each test.

:P :P

my e-mail

My Buddies Web Site

Thats kinda slow.

I have a 700+hp Stang that does 220 and 1/4 mile time is 8 seconds..

doesnt even have F1 tires.. :D

I would suggest that you use the following mods:

Storm V12 Race Car Chassis
R390 LM Race Car Brakes
Arta NSX Transmission
Vertigo Suspension
Suzuki Alto Works Turbo Stage 3 Kit (Warning: 312% Stock HP)
Corvette Z06 Muffler

Settings:
Front DF: 251
Rear DF: 251
Front Spring Rate: 1.0
Rear Spring Rate: 1.5
Front Brake Balance: 60
Rear Brake Balance: 60
Front Ride Height: 45
Rear Ride Height: 30

Set Auto Gear to 32.

That might help it's preformance. :D

Most of us use sharkport/xport with MK's program.

BTW viperfan, with MK's it's very easy to create a GS2 code list for a car.

I have some questions and I am sure you guys can answer them.

If I put, lets say, the chassis of the XJ220 in a Miata, would the wheels line up with the Miatas wheels wells?

How can I switch a car from FWD to RWD or 4wd?

If, lets say, I put the Ruf RGT Chassis on an Integra, would the integra seem rear heavy like the RGT. And would this make the Integra RR?

PLEASE let me know so I can really start making hybrids!!!

PS stay away from the Alto works turbo, it has NO torque and comes on very slowly.

Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
I have some questions and I am sure you guys can answer them.

If I put, lets say, the chassis of the XJ220 in a Miata, would the wheels line up with the Miatas wheels wells?

How can I switch a car from FWD to RWD or 4wd?

If, lets say, I put the Ruf RGT Chassis on an Integra, would the integra seem rear heavy like the RGT. And would this make the Integra RR?

PLEASE let me know so I can really start making hybrids!!!

PS stay away from the Alto works turbo, it has NO torque and comes on very slowly.

I'll answer these in order.

1. No I dont think so. An example is my RSX hybrid. The wheels are a little off center in the wells.

2. All you need to do is switch the drivetrain by copying the drivetrain of a car that had the DT you want (if you are using MK's).

3. No, it will stay FF (again, if you are using MK's).

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
I'll answer these in order.

1. No I dont think so. An example is my RSX hybrid. The wheels are a little off center in the wells.

2. All you need to do is switch the drivetrain by copying the drivetrain of a car that had the DT you want (if you are using MK's).

3. No, it will stay FF (again, if you are using MK's).

Ok, sorry, I am alittle unclear. If I put just the Ruf RGT chassis the Integra would still be FWD right? But would it seem rear heavy like an RGT?

It may very well make it feel rear heavy, Chassis swaps do unquestionably change the physics of a car. The best thing to do is experiment with it yourself and find a package that U like.

BTW the RGT is not a good fit for an Integra.

Yes try to make ones that fit the wheelbase. As you can see with this hybrid the wheels are a little more toward the corners, but still fit...

Attachments

• fpt_rsx.zip
    769 bytes · Views: 38
www.gayspy.org/cheatcodecryptorv2.1.0.4.rar go convert gs2 to cb2 to ar but if u have a rawhex put it in decrypted code slot still a lil slow in the head hmmm maby i can explane for the noobs if

Gameshark version 2 encryption!

now u can tell if its version 2 or not

ever see the BCA9 will be the sign on
the second part of the code now if your encrytion does not come up in the lower part then select a diffrent part like thares ar/gs
then thares ar/gs2 pick the one that encrypts it will say on the left side of the part were u put the code

put it in the encrypted
Encrypted <--

Decrypted <-- is were the decrypted code so if u put the code up top it will be down here it will say a difrrent code it will say 232132143123 or some code then to encrypt in a dif format

on the right side it says
(@)ar/gs
(@)ar/gs2
(@)cb/xp

select one of them so when u start the prog up select a code format thats encrypted then put it in hit cb if u want it in codebreaker format then hit encrypt and wham it will give u the code in the top part of the place u put the code then enter it in the game

EXPLANEING THE keypart under the 4 slots go to the Gameshark Action Replay site and it will list a code like this
0E3C7DF2
EEA5B106 BCE348FA

the second part 1853E59E
^

REMEMBER EVERY GAME HAS A DIFFRENT M CODE MASTER CODE OR IT SAYS M CODE MUST BE ON

if u have any questions email me axe2fool@hotmail.com

Does anyone have an ini file for the Mustang Cobra R in a hybrid form? I've already search but no ini file. Thanks.

Back