Mustang

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by STiNGER, Jul 6, 2002.

1. STiNGER

STiNGER

I was wondering if there is any way to change the color of the Mustang SVT Cobra R? I can't seem to get it to change on my Hybrid.

Thanks for any help.

2. Heydu

Heydu

Nope, car colors can only be changed to those available in the game, and the Mustang is only available in red.

3. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

True,true

4. STiNGER

STiNGER

Is there a way to do it with a dexdrive, or custom modded files? Perhaps reconfiguring the actual original discs files to allow a different color?

5. Heydu

Heydu

Well I guess if U can break down the files on the disc, figure out which address tells the game what color to except for the Mustang and change it. Then U could burn your version of the game onto a disc and have your PS2 chipped so U could play it.

Good Luck

6. ACremona22

ACremona22

lol

7. ACremona22

ACremona22

sounds very diffucult eh? :lol: :lol:

8. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

it really does!:lol:

9. STiNGER

STiNGER

Hey Heydu, man your posts on Hybridding have added so much enjoyment to GT3 for me. It's sorta extended the longgevity of the game. Thanks again.

10. STiNGER

STiNGER

I don't think it would be that difficult at all. I have never tried it with a ps2 game, but I've done it a million times with PC games, as well as writing cracks for them. I imagine it would be one of the easiest changes to make to the disc. I doubt anything would have to be relinked.

crue426 likes this.
  11. Heydu

Heydu

Well I don't know, but I hope your right. There are certainly plenty of people who would like to have all cars available in all colors.