Mustang

• Thread starter STiNGER
  • 10 comments
I was wondering if there is any way to change the color of the Mustang SVT Cobra R? I can't seem to get it to change on my Hybrid.

Thanks for any help.

Is there a way to do it with a dexdrive, or custom modded files? Perhaps reconfiguring the actual original discs files to allow a different color?

Well I guess if U can break down the files on the disc, figure out which address tells the game what color to except for the Mustang and change it. Then U could burn your version of the game onto a disc and have your PS2 chipped so U could play it.

Good Luck

Hey Heydu, man your posts on Hybridding have added so much enjoyment to GT3 for me. It's sorta extended the longgevity of the game. Thanks again.

I don't think it would be that difficult at all. I have never tried it with a ps2 game, but I've done it a million times with PC games, as well as writing cracks for them. I imagine it would be one of the easiest changes to make to the disc. I doubt anything would have to be relinked.

Well I don't know, but I hope your right. There are certainly plenty of people who would like to have all cars available in all colors.

Back