My 1st GT4 video^^

Well, I can't judge the quality as I'm using a digital camera myself but for your first video it looks alright 👍

Just keep practicing on making bigger angles, you drift very early but you also stop drifitng very early ;)

Feel free to check out my videos as well :D

Pink,

well i seen ur video and ur lastest supra compliation quite good, r u using ds2? anyway i using DF to drift and for ur comments i will go figure it out and also did u ever try to drift a 4WD car it totally different from FR control. Please make a 4WD car drift video and present it thx^^ people i need more comment pls

I've watched your video. Its great. I cant drift with AWD cars yet. I know the control must be very different to FR cars. I'll try it later.

Great man...make me wanna try AWD cars.

Feel free to watch and comment my video...if u have the time... :)

O......MG Delay my (JGTC)cars Drift Project, Need to practice and understanding for some Setting and weight trans, i will practice braking drift cos i feel like i braking too hard or what the cars does't drift or weight trans. sad>.< so now on i will practice and practice then soon i will maybe getting DFP i will consider 1st or anyone can give me some feedback for DFP on drifting. thx

Guys i found something in real life braking for drifting, the brake balance should be front more force than back which mean F10,R5 to enter corner, i try S15 wif 2 setting the 1st setting is F3,R11 2nd setting is F10,R5 and the result show weight trans r more wif setting 2. i found this braking techiques from the drift bible of keiichi Tsuchiya the drift King the braking drift he said weight of trans is brake and trans the force to front and then release brake turn in and brake again.

Nightmadness
Guys i found something in real life braking for drifting, the brake balance should be front more force than back which mean F10,R5 to enter corner, i try S15 wif 2 setting the 1st setting is F3,R11 2nd setting is F10,R5 and the result show weight trans r more wif setting 2. i found this braking techiques from the drift bible of keiichi Tsuchiya the drift King the braking drift he said weight of trans is brake and trans the force to front and then release brake turn in and brake again.
I remember the drift king himself saying that that wasnt exactly the best idea... I thing putting the brake power in the back is more effective. On another note, not a bad vid, you've got there; you can only get better from here on out.

But i realise that about weight trans we should 1st know what the car must be set for example see the car model weight and size, then we know how to set the correct setting for it like brake balance, suspension etc... let say 200SX i set F10,R5 for brake balance is bcos the engine at the front making the front weight r more than back so we take the advanage t make the car understeer for the front to enter corner easy and back to have R5 and ride height higher than front to have more compress on suspension to make enough weight trans plus the braking force on the rear is just about the rite amount to make the rear slide but not oversteer too much cos the rear is lighter than front.

Like I've said before in another thread in the PS2 forum.....braking balance is alot more complicated than what meets the eye. More front bias will make the car LOOSER under braking up to the point that the tire begins to slide. Think of it like a motorcycle. If you pull just the front brake it'll make the bike stand up on it's nose. If you pull just the rear brake it'll make the bike not turn. Same applies to cars. With more front bias the car will have more front wieght transfer under braking, with more rear bias the car will have less weight transfer under braking...meaning looser with more front bias and understeer (plus longer stopping distance) with more rear bias. It has to do with the tires "grabbing" characteristics.....if you think about it it makes perfect sense...if the tire grabs at the back only (huge rear bias) it'll have more grip at the back (ie, understeer)........Of course once the tires reach there limit and start passing it this all changes and goes the other way. With more front bias you're more likely to lock the front wheels...meaning terminal understeer, with more rear bias the rears lock first.....meaning terminal oversteer. So what it boils down too is that the effects are opposite of what you'd expect UP TOO the limit of the tires. This is VERY true in real life also.

The brakes are no replacement for the E-Brake and since all cars in this game have ABS it's kinda pointless adding huge rear bias anyways. Neutral is best. I always run a f5 r3 bias setting.

LOL i have not been played GT4 for 1 month plus, i play Enthusia Pro Racing all this time and i start to play back GT4 and it seem to be abit improve on drifting.

Nice video. Quality was horrible, but I could make out the video and see what drifts are going on and stuff.

What's the name of the song in the beginning and who's the artist?!

Back