My Alt needs ticket trades

Cheap_Charley

Premium
Cheap_Charley / AKnewB
My Alt, AKnewB, is looking for the following Level tickets. He has a 21, 23, 24, 1962 B-day or Intermediate Rally ticket to trade. Can trade today after reset. Looking to book trades for the next 5 days if there's anyone interested.

Lvl 5 -
Lvl 9 - Foghorn 4 Gear
Lvl12 - Foghorn 4 Gear
Lvl 17 - Foghorn 4 Gear
Lvl 22 - Foghorn 4 Gear

He will be looking for Special tickets after the Level tickets are done.

Last edited:
👍 Just want to say to everyone you can trust this guy..He is one of the best in the community no doubt. 👍

I have all of these tickets. I'm looking for any color 69 SS Camaro or Chevelle that I don't have

Hey Dirt, thanks for the offer. I'm gonna try and work something with Foghorn for these 5 tickets. I noticed that you have a Muscle Car ticket in your garage I'll take that for a 69 SS Camaro if you're interested. When My B Spec race is over I'll see which Camaros I have available and get back with you. There is a 70 Chevelle available on the OCD right now with 0 miles and half price, so check that out as well.

The only 69 SS Camaro I have is Hugger Orange/Black stripes and is fully tuned, has 240 miles, 4 switches and 16 wins on it. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
Charley has sent me the wrong car. I sent his ticket a few days ago and have been waiting on the car. Instead of a 69 SS Camaro he has sent me a 69 Z28 Camaro

Charley has since made up for this mistake and I now realize it was just a mistake. He in no way was trying to Scam me

Back