my car settings for all my cars

• Thread starter SPEED11
  • 11 comments
Here are the settings for all my cars.

damper level for both front:1 rear 1
camber 2.0 front and back
gear ratio i put last option all the way to the top for max speed.
soft tires for front and back
ride height lowest you can go on the car for front and back.

I do this for all my cars and they are the best

the suspension settings for my cars vary from car to car due to the handling characteristics of the cars. i can say now that i can't have the same setting for the Cdma ONE Supra GT and my [R]Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver. VI. My settings on the WRX will make that Supra spinout faster than the settings i have for it.

Gearing
All my gearing on my cars are specifically tuned for that car. I touch each and every gear. I do this by looking at the power curve in the parts settings menu. I can then make the gearing short or a bit longer to suit the car. Some of my cars only exceed 200mph, i.e. Cdma ONE Supra GT, Tom's Supra GT, TRD3000GT, Supra RZ, Calsonic Skyline GT-R, Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak Version, Nissan R390 GT1, and RX-7 LM EDITION.

i'll add more on later......

Yes my acceleration is bad on some cars but the speed makes up for the lak of acceleration. By makeing the camber on front and back 2.0 my grip is great.

There are a number of settings available to use, but generally they are just small variations on three or four basic themes.

FWIW - SPEED11 - without further listing the rest of your settings, it really is impossible to know how quick they are.

oh yea.......

some of my cars are tuned for different things. rally gearing is shorter.........suspension is softer.......etc..

if a Civic Type R is gonna be tuned for 200mph at top speed and being raced on tracks like Grand Valley Speedway, all i can say is, bye bye. I'll be ahead.

Remember to tuned the gearing so it matches the cars hp and weight. make sure it has a good acceleration. If you want a little top speed with short gearing, e-mail me.

FuJi K

Thanks SPEED11. I set my EVO VI RS camber to 2.0 and really felt the grip. Now i going to fine tune everything to make my car the best handling car in GT2..

Pojam.

Hey.

This is my setup for my lovely EVO VI RS.

Brake Front = 12
Brake Rear = 18
Camber = Tuned according to track.
Auto gearing = 18
TSCC = 60

Tires = Sport
Turbo = Stock
All other parts are upgraded to Max.

That's all i did. I'm happy with my car.
I would also love to hear different setup from anyone who use the same car as mine.

Pojam.

is there a reason not going with super soft tires?

I don't use Traction Control or Active Stability control at all. with those electronics, i can't stay in a drift and slide around a corner.

i drive at my full potential.

I only use it if the car is oversteering very badly like the 2000GT which i bought Active Stability Control for it.

Right now i have no cars with electronics except Computer. hehe

i think sports tires is more far away better than super soft tires.. that's my opinion only... with sports tires i can feel the grip and the car can go faster.. i've tried both and i can feel the different.. anyway, thanks FuJi K for ur settings and info... :) really appreciate it !

I usually run with my trannie autoset dependant on the track itself,
Camber: 2.3 front, 2.7 - 3.0 back.
Brakes: 17 front, 12 - 14 back
Bound: 4 front, 6 back
Rebound: 6 front, 7 back
Stability: 4 front, 4 back

Most of the guys on here condone a high spring setting, but I feel like the car is more responsive with the springs somewhat softer. And personally, I prefer medium to soft racing slicks....

Just my :2cents::)

Anybody has any suggestions, I'll be happy to check 'em out!

Back