My cars.. My Drift, my crash, . . Oh! My pride..

Wish I could join in the teasing, but sadly my USB drive didn't work, so I've got a new one ordered. I will join the teasing when I can.:) Nice shots BTW.

so, will the cars flip all the way over in this one?

When you attempt to drift on a very banked turn at 148mph... That would be a BIG 10-4!! They will flip upside down if you do it right but the car rolls back over right away.

The only reasons why those pics aren't here is because the car looked weird. It was sort of "in" the road a little when it flipped and I didn't think it looked all that good.

"Thanks for all the comments, I am trying to capture some of my more memorable wrecks and create my own website with weekly changing videos and phtotos. I am also working on making some sick crash wallpaper from GT4. If anyone is interested or has a perticular car they would like to see involved in the wreck then post up here and I will try to make it happen..."
But for those of you who are crash fans, I offer you this.....​

I call it,

"Stunting in a Skyline...."

does anyone know if the cars from GT4 have an underground body? I mean in GT3 you could see through the hole car when you looked from "down under"! So is there now at least a "black body" under the cars to avoid looking through the cars? and if yes, are there any aerodynamic features (Diffusor,...) on them?

does anyone know if the cars from GT4 have an underground body?

So far I have Crashed all the Fords, All the Chevys and most of the Nissans, As of yet I have not seen any with "FULL" detail. But I know what you are talking about with GT3.. The cars just have the black under body... They don't show things like Fuel tanks, or exhaust pipes or anything.. (Or at least none of the above mentioned cars do in the US version)

I don't think you can flip car in GT4

I don't explain things very well cause it's hard to write what I think.. I have A.D.D, :boggled: what I ment when I said that I flipped my car was that it went end over end, and I have made a Lancer flip, but it will NOT stay that way; it "QUICKLY" rolls over and back on the track ready to go.. BTW, you have to go REALLY REALLY FAST and make the tuning REALLY REALLY screwed up to get it to do some of the stunts and crashes I showed up above with the R34.. It took me a while with GT3 to get that right. I almost have the tuning right to make a Dodge Viper pull a decent Wheelie.. When I get that down, I will post photos / Vid links.. 👍 👍

I almost have the tuning right to make a Dodge Viper pull a decent Wheelie.. When I get that down, I will post photos / Vid links..

Can't wait to see 'em ... :)

Back