My cockpit to be.

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
http://www.hyperstimulator.com/personal/models/clubman_kit.html

i will soon be purchasing one of these, soon as i get an email back confriming some info i requested i will be able to buy one (oh yeah i need a job for money as well:lol: ).
Hopefully, mine will be that version the link goes to but with Subaru WRC decals and a carbon fibre race seat with 5 point harness as opposed to fibreglass.
It also comes with an aluminium drink bottle with long straw ala F1 :D

total cost around £500

A harness? Affraid you'll fall out? Its a cool set up, I don't like the wheel though, I'd prefer my DFP.

harness for ultimate realism! :D, with the steeering wheel , you get 2 options, you can have their own wheel and pedals or they can just put the mounts on so you can attatch your own wheel to it which is the option im going for.

GT_Fan2005
http://www.hyperstimulator.com/personal/models/clubman_kit.html

i will soon be purchasing one of these, soon as i get an email back confriming some info i requested i will be able to buy one (oh yeah i need a job for money as well:lol: ).
Hopefully, mine will be that version the link goes to but with Subaru WRC decals and a carbon fibre race seat with 5 point harness as opposed to fibreglass.
It also comes with an aluminium drink bottle with long straw ala F1 :D

total cost around £500

Nice choice there GT_Fan!
You're going to get soooo much fun out of that!
It'll be even more enjoyable if you ever start playing racing games (GTR) on the PC! :)

il be upgrading my PC or buying a new one early next year, once thats done il be hitting the PC racing circuit :)

that's it I am buying an IMAX theatre tomorrow! then we'll see who has the best setup! I was messing around with my surround speakers and all that and it really is pretty amazing how well they do the sound on this came. what really is cool is if you get a really good set up headphones that have surround and hear the cars i front of or behind you when you pass them.

Latest Posts

Back