(MY) Drifting Pics

SYNarnie, GTP_Arnie
well...these are my first ever GT4 Drift pics....hopefully there will be more..

I just borrowed a USB flash drive from a friend of mine and started clicking pics like mad :dopey:

and as you can see...I just love drifting the Blitz Skyline ER34..its like your in drift mode once you drive the D1Spec cars!! :sly:

anyways here are some of mine...you guys can also share your drift pics!!

lol @ the commodore drifting

Nice pics though, you say that its like drift mode when you drive the D1 cars. Its not like the road suddenly becomes slippery or anything *cough*NFSU2 but rather the cars are setup to drift.

Johnhannibal
I hope there is no drift mode. Just use different setting for you cars

Vette drift man!!

Yeah, but wouldn't you want to be somehow judged or compete against a computer controlled computer player for, let's say, twin/tandem drifting? Would make for some awesome vids

Nice pics, cant wait till GT4 comes out in the US! WOOT WOOT exactly 2 more weeks!

One question though, were you useing a Logitech DFP wheel? I heard it makes drifting a lot easier. I tried drifting in GT3 with the regular analog controller and failed miserably. I just ordered a DFP off newegg.com, cant wait till it comes!

If you ever drift a car like that Holden again i'll get on the next flight to the Middle East just so i can punch you.

Giancarlo
If you ever drift a car like that Holden again i'll get on the next flight to the Middle East just so i can punch you.

Whats wrong with Hold-on Crapodore drifting?

Not to sound like a newby but i played gt4 Prologue and even without the Traction control System on i had a hard time drifting.I have seen heaps of movies of drifting in GT4, now does it come down to technique, tuning or different physics from GT4 Prologue? thanx anyway

Radicool02
Agreed. Nice pictures, except for the wing on teh Commodore :yuck:

The wing is not a whole lot different to V8 Supercars Commodore wings, and Illbet you dont think there yuck.

JW31
sexy pictures..

shouldn't they make a sub-forum for GT4 Drift by now?

Its on its way.

z06camaro
Great C4 and GTO in Action!!!! Great drifts man, keem them coming

(100th post! One small step for me, one giant leap for...me!)

Its not a GTO, its a Holden Commodore SS,.

Congrats on the 100, Im about to make 5000 :)

Yes, it is. I wasn't sure if it was photoshopped in or not when i first saw it on I-bbs but now many different pics from different people have it on so i believe it's real.

I think it is a good thing to have on the car as if it's got them IRL then it should have them in the game. Thankfully however they are not available for any other car as an 'upgrade' That would be :yuck:

What is so wrong about the drifting holden?? The wing is rather large and i'm sure i would laugh at a car on the road with something that big, however the car is on a track and therefore the wing serves a purpose ;)

we need a sub GT4 drift.....and more pics please.....

these 2 weeks need to to heurry up so i can have even less concentration during school

and they def should have had more than 3 D1 cars in there....but def a good choice with NOB's old S15 in there and the blitz skyline sedan......but ive never seen that FC before but i love drifting mine on GT3

My humble attempt at drifting (in arcade mode with street tyres):

Cheers.

The Holden should be brilliant for drifting. The guy off Top Gear (Jeremy Clarkson?) loved the easy to control sidewaysness of the monaro they get in England. " I can't believe how easy it is at the limit! and its still easy when you go beyond! You get used to looking where your going out the side window..."
If your gonna make fun of Holdens, I challenge you to find a cheaper car (in Aus) that is faster and more fun. Especially sideways and for doing doughnuts.

rift-Kid
wrong thread but has anyone else seen pics of the RX-8 with the wide bodykit and 787B paint job

Right here Mazda RX-8 LM Edition 👍

Nice driftpictures, can't wait to give it a try my self.
Why do people joke so much about the Holden, i think i looks nice. :)

ps. where is it possible to see how many posts one have done ? :dunce:

Back