My first car in GT4..

Photo mode is AMAZING.

crx1.jpg

Nice picture - but I don't think I would have start the game with a Honda CRX. Couldn't you get anything better or do you just like the CRX?

Can't wait to get GT4 tomorrow. Blah.

GT4 today! I have gt4 since yesterday morning, but no ps2. Ps2 coming today. Anyways Do you guys have a cap card? Im going to make a vid/play through computer screen i dont know if it will be bad quality or not

This thread is a good idea, in the "What will be your first purchase" thread there are some pics of peoples first (or hope to be) cars.
Maybe we could use this for the sole purpose of actually posting pics?

As for the screens, I love the second one, I really like the in-race pics, so you can see what you might race against, cool. Whats that aqua coloured car, is it an Eclipse?

Marsho.

yeah eagle is some wierd subsidiary or knockoff of mitsubishi apparently.

and wrx02slowness, try to increase the f-stop to something higher to get more focus on your crx in the first pic, and maybe increase brightness. From your second picture it looks like you know what you're doing in photo mode though, so maybe that was the best you could get the first one. if so kindly ignore my advice

It ran a 17.1 stock in the quarter. I don't care if it's not a great car to start with, I like a challenge! And it handles unbelieveably. I know what i'm doing with photo mode, lol. I realize the first pic is a hint dark, but that's what I was going for... a dusk look.

Jay

DrifterGTX
hmmm my first car :D
EVOMR.jpg

dude your photo shows the True graphic quality of GT4...........nice man i love it

as for the CRX 👎 ...i like a challenge but atleast make it a nice car....Prelude Civic HB..j/k to each his own

any small picture will look as if the graphix is nice. It wont look as nice in the original size. But still, very nice car DrifterGTX, although u did cheat(transfer credits) to get that evo :crazy: The car looks very nice and is posed very artisticly. 👍

and drift kid, some ppl might consider civics very ricy but some like it for the JDMness :)

Here is my first car in GT4. Silvia S14 K, this is also the first pic i ever took using photomode
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Dougboy/Gran%20Turismo%204/silviaK.jpg

WRX02Slowness
It ran a 17.1 stock in the quarter. I don't care if it's not a great car to start with, I like a challenge! And it handles unbelieveably. I know what i'm doing with photo mode, lol. I realize the first pic is a hint dark, but that's what I was going for... a dusk look.

Jay
Damn, I wish the game was online. My first car in this game is the Infiniti G20, with the mighty SR20de engine. I ran 17.1 stock just like you. Racing online would be so much fun, because of the variety of cars, alot being as fast as others.

Damn, I wish the game was online. My first car in this game is the Infiniti G20, with the mighty SR20de engine. I ran 17.1 stock just like you. Racing online would be so much fun, because of the variety of cars, alot being as fast as others.

WTH theres a G20 ? Where? How? Screen Shots plz!

You need a USB flash drive plugged into your PS2.. after you take a photo you like, have it save to your USB flash device when it gives you the options window. That's how we're getting them onto our computers.

The PS2s rendering method is awesome! Imagine when a console has the power to render graphics like that at 60 fps.

Jay

Well it is the day of release of GT4 - the flood of same topics is expected ;)

Back