My first Drifting video

• Thread starter HackiRoku
  • 25 comments
Canada
(Quebec)Canada
Hacki_Roku
Hi everybody,
Im here to show you my first GT4 drifting video and editing too.I finally buy my DFP this week and his so great. really fine handle.Anyway i hope you enjoy my video .

P.S. Si il y a des Quebecois ou des Francais(autre que Team FBI , vous ca fait un bout je vous connais.👍 )faite le moi savoir.

Not bad there.

Glad to see you posting your video.

Keep up the good work and try to clean up those lines just a bit. ;)

Thanks ,
And for my lines, i have some problem to really control perfectly my slide , its a surviving drifting each time. haha
Anyway I bought my DFP avout 4 days ago, im gonna wait for the second,with more skills. hehe
Do you have a time limit video here?

Thanks ,
And for my lines, i have some problem to really control perfectly my slide , its a surviving drifting each time. haha
Anyway I bought my DFP avout 4 days ago, im gonna wait for the second,with more skills. hehe
Do you have a time limit video here?

Knowing the line is different from controlling your drift. Infact, knowing what line you want to take will help you control your drift.

What is a "time limit video" ?

yess Amaxx thats what i wanna say by time limit video.
Sorry for my poor english but im a French Quebecers.
And i know what line take but is difficult with no experience with the DFP Wheel.
For example in my video The 90 to 90 corner at 1min30sec i know what i want ..take exterior nose inside go to the border line repass nose close the the wall and finish slide perfect but like you see in me video im close to the wall all over the time.I will post a new video next week.

P.S. Si il y a des Quebecois ou des Francais(autre que Team FBI , vous ca fait un bout je vous connais.👍 )faite le moi savoir.
il y a Mr Apex, Ryosuke Gunma, Mr Deap, moi (mais sa compte pas je suis fbi :guilty:)

entk il y en a surment quelque autres qui ce sont pas encore montrer le bout du nez

nice ta video , ta besoin de travailler un peu tes final mais sa va venir avec la practique 👍

hi Widge happy to talk with you , and thanks for comments and information given about french members here. its been a long time ago i watch you and mike drifting, your really amazing guy.OK now its time to get more skills hehe. See you all next week.

This is a mix of my GT3 Drifting highlights make a few years ago i decide to post video of my experience with my Logitech Formula force GP ...a PC wheel but thats the only thing i drift with, past this third years ago.
Im gonna make same thing for GT4 before posting new DFP video of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsxezMYXdtk

hey, good video.
we better not slag you off too much or you pop a cap in our asses :)
makes me want a DFP even more, but at £90 i cant afford it :(

hey, ill keep saving

take a look at my thread if you have time

long live team F.B.I

niallz06

Thanks for comments niallz06,
And for your video ,I have some little problem with,cause of filefront?, i dont know.

Again, very nice driving; Children of Bodom, S.O.A.D. very nice:tup: What color is your formula force gp wheel? Thats the same wheel I drift with:)

problems with filefront? jeez, i never thought there would be a day that that happened uhh, all i can suggest is follow the instructions :dopey:

regards

niallz06

Amaxx-What color is your formula force gp wheel?

The Red Wingman formula force gp(pc wheel)Same as the blue for PS2
a pretty good handling control but with my new DFP i fall in another world.:lol:

Logitech Ruls 👍
I forgot to mention on my last post i found my little problem for my finals, Bad Tires setup , i have some trouble with my feint but im working on .
Next video coming soon with a little suprise. :)

P.S. Amaxx-Do you see my Other video with my wingman
My old GT4 Drift Mix Part#1 and #2 ? its on another thread in GT4 drifting videos

liking that first vid..... and it's made me realise how much i want a wheel and pedal setup for my ps2!!!!

used to do a lot of drifting in GT3, but i've never got the hang of it in GT4.....

I will try to insert some part of me live with DFP in my new video,
like in the first . thanks for the comment-Dave^.

i duno if you appreciate this, but all of my filefront errors are fixed (i think) and i have added a youtube box too =] quality sucks though.

regards

niallz06

MatttheTuner, bah je doit t'avouer que c'est loin detre bon, mais prend en consideration que cte video la a étét fait seulement apres 1 semaine de pratique avec mon DFP, et bon sens que jen arrachait. Je dois avoir fait plus de 5-6 video depuis, avec un Tv tuner, donc meilleure qualité, je vais poster un topic pour me mettre a jour sur le forum. Ca devait bien faire 2 mois que je n'etais pas venu. et pour le prix, moi je l'ai payer 190$ mon volant, mais il est moin cher sur certain site canadien, jusqua 130% selon ce que ma dit un contact.

Back