My first two Drift videos

• Thread starter Observer
  • 9 comments
Originally posted in the GT videos threds but I think it fits better here...:dunce:

in both runs the cars are completely stock and done with a dual shock controler. these are not my fastest times but they should do...

Nice, Stock, N3, Nice....

Next Time, show your replay on Display so I know if you really are using stock, hahaha, just kidding

But however I turned off my speakers as soon as i heard this type of music

do you have any aids on or anything cause your car doesnt seem to slide its tail out much at all or its because of the low power of your rx-7.

Anyways i must say you seem to be more speed drifting with all your low angles you have in the turns but not bad. And the first video's song is good stuff:tup:

do you have any aids on or anything cause your car doesnt seem to slide its tail out much at all or its because of the low power of your rx-7.

Anyways i must say you seem to be more speed drifting with all your low angles you have in the turns but not bad. And the first video's song is good stuff:tup:

The cars are totaly stock with NO assists. Those RX7 require alot of throttle control especially on road tires but thanks to the consistant torque the steering becomes almost unnecessary since I learned to steer with the accelerator
BTW my goal in drifting was never angle or smoke but a more efficiant use of tire traction to go faster with harder tires on my good days I can match my friends on the same cars when they play on medium sports and I play on road tires. After I maxed out the potential for grip I started to see that with the correct setup/car the accelorator can be used to counter the natural understeer if the CG of the car remained more or less centered through the corner until the torque was delivered and threw the CG slightly to the rear without lightning the front... but never mind Im babbling again...:odd:
Thanks for the comments guys :)

oh instead of linking us to Youtube you can simply do the following code

"[youtube"]FuVgD5s_6-s["/youtube]" <- without the quotes

to be a bit more fancy like others, center it.."[center"] and ["/center]"

no problem.. Share this knowledge to other people who aren't aware of this :)

Benefits everyone

Latest Posts

Back