my first vid...

Discussion in 'GT3 Drifting' started by Kamui D, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Kamui D

Kamui D

2. KT_Mazda_Fd3s

KT_Mazda_Fd3s

started off ok.....got betetr near the end

3. Ethix101

Ethix101

not bad. The drifting was pretty average, but I loved the video quality, really cool camera angles and editing. Good Job, great first video!:D

4. spaceratk

spaceratk

pretty ok the editting was superb though! nice for a first vid.

5. bustwave.

bustwave.

you wernt really drifting alot. try SIMS! you were like using mediums or were those hard slicks. anyways you got out of your drifts wasy too fast. good editing thought :tup:. but your drfting well. :tdown:

6. LanEvo

LanEvo

your drifts didnt have a whole lot of control. i liked the intro, very nice. music was ok.

work on your drifting, practice makes perfect!

7. ethikz

ethikz

What kind of program did you use to edit? It was pretty good editing for your first video. The drifts need a little more work, but the overall was alright :)

8. Kamui D

Kamui D

yea, i just tryed to put together a video with miedeocre content to test my new editing program...

Vegas 4.0 if anyone wants to know

9. ethikz

ethikz

Vegas 4.0 ? i have that but i cant get a hang of it. is tehre like a tutorial out there?

10. CudaMan

CudaMan Premium

Hmm, I have Vegas 3... perhaps I should take a look at the new version. Is it a big improvement?

11. Kamui D

Kamui D

i wouldent know really...

i can get anyone any Sonic Forge product for free, just e-mail me...

12. Thio

Thio

Your video was good overall. I like how you edited the video in the beginning. It was creative :D The music went well with the theme, and it was a good idea to have some screenshots on Tokyo R246 itself :p

If you have been drifting for a while, practice more because practice makes perfect ;) It seems like you could of pulled some of those drifts longer, like the Type-X on Tokyo R246. When the car was starting to drift, I thought you were going to drift through the whole corner, but I guess the car started to gain traction and then BAM! but if you practice more, I know that you can complete that whole corner. It just takes time and practice :)

I like how clear your videos are. What Capture Device do you use? Also, what tires do you use to drift?

13. mindless_dude

mindless_dude

wow,great video quality and the drifts were.. like the others said,all you need is more practise and maybe changing to less gripy tires would help to get longer drifts

14. sayjaibao

sayjaibao

i've been reading this thread for a while and havent really posted but how do you guys record videos like that?

15. Thio

Thio

We use TV Tuner Cards.

There have been lots of threads about TV Tuner Cards. Please use the search button, which is on the top of this webpage. Thanks :)

16. TingBoy

TingBoy

nice video ^_^ one of the best quality GT3 videos i've seen in awhile...all you need to do is work on the drifts and you'll be set =P

17. Thio

Thio

I just found out that the song you used in this music video was in the SEB Presents Intial D :p lol, I'm slow on these things :lol:

18. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

Nice editing job.
    I'll have to take some of those white blur transmissions into consideration for my vids.