My Forza videos

• Thread starter JCE
  • 15 comments
Grab an original XBOX from a garage sale or ebay or something cheap. It's worth playing before you play Forza 2.

ehh... I suppose. I could also borrow my friend xbox but I'm already going to be borrowing his slim PS2 for GTC. :lol:

Maybe I'll just trade him his xbox and slim PS2 for my 360. xD

When did you get your 360? I've already sold mine because it was defective--it was scratching my discs and Microsoft's warranty support was horrid. I'd do that trade if you include all the games as well. lol There are a TON of great games for the PS2 and XBOX to pass that deal up. :sly:

Im a big fan of Forza now. I just got it about a week ago and man it plays so much better than GT4. I was very happy to see the ability to do engine swaps, a SR20 is just what my 240 needed! Also about your 360 scratching disks. Did you happen to have it sitting upright when it did it? They say don't do that and you won't have a problem. My friend has never had a problem and he always has his laying flat, neither has the other handful of people i know that has one.

My 360 was sitting flat in a level area with perfect air circulation. GT4 was great--until Forza came out. Photomode is cool and all, but customizing your cars is much much better. And I personally think the audio, physics, and tracks are better. GT4 wins for the sheer number of used cars and car models are better. But the tracks are much better in Forza in both feel and graphics.

My 360 was sitting flat in a level area with perfect air circulation. GT4 was great--until Forza came out. Photomode is cool and all, but customizing your cars is much much better. And I personally think the audio, physics, and tracks are better. GT4 wins for the sheer number of used cars and car models are better. But the tracks are much better in Forza in both feel and graphics.

Ok just checking on that issue with your 360, strange. And yes i am a Forza fan now. I fully agree with everything you said about the two.

Here's one with the S281 Saleen Mustang...or what's left of it. lol

*edit*

Another video, this time of a mad TVR drift.

Yea, its probably my second favorite car in Forza. The noise it makes is just awsome. Since I changed my video links let me repost them in my first post.

Here's a decent run I had today in an S4 on my favorite track that I thought I'd post.

*edit*
OMG photobucket killed the frame rate... Do I need to use YouTube?

A little S7R fun. I tried not to drift the car, but I unfortunately did--which costed me a bit of time. I had traction control and stability management off--which added to the difficulty of keeping the car under control and not having the tail end slide out.

What's great about the S7 (both S-class and R-class) is that the grip is INSANELY high the faster you travel. Take a look at those G force numbers:

s7r_stats.jpg

Back