My Game Process

• Thread starter Sampyla23
  • 0 comments
I started driving missions yesterday and I have finished now 14 of them, yes I am little bit slow because I wan't collect some money with all 100+ hp cars in Special Conditions Capri Rally(Easy, and it's totally easy with almost every car)

I started whole game about few weeks ago, I already have finished the game 96.7% but I think to start all over, because I have used too much bspec, and now, with 84.3% completed, I haven't use bspec at all, and I have Aspec points 35817, not much but enough to me.

Day is 1529, mileage 7,412km, Winning Ratio 81.3%(Sometimes I choose totally wrong car for races), 231 Prize Cars, Total Prize Money 7,327,100 and 373 cars in total, and over 50% of them tuned :)

Last Race I raced was Tokyo R246 300km (I drived 306 km total) with Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car '02 with no tuning (I tune every car after winning a race)
My finish time was 1:50:46(that I remember well)
My rivals was Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car and Motul Pitwork Z (two of them 'cuz they were going Pit Stop every 20 lap and take each other out)
I needed to go Pit Stop in every 18 Lap, rear tyres were goin' all red and it's get little slippery when do with MR car :)

I never remember to write up any of my races, 'cuz the game take my attention totally, I should.

I am sorry because of my writing, still rockin' in finland (land of Polar bears, yeah, that is one hell of an urban legend from my country :dopey: )

Back