HPA
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04

Nike
Nike One 2022

I can recommend these cars for your collection:

Lotus elan '62
Chevrolet corvette convertible '54
Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R ('65)
Pescarolo PlayStation C60/Judd Race Car ('04)
Amuse S2000 R1 ('04)
Audi A4 Touring Car ('04)
Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) ('83)
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione ('91)

Most of these have really good handling, the mustang and the lancia amazing motor sound. Try'em out!

This should have probably been posted in the Write Ups forum, or in the Diaries thread.

Anyways, awesome garage.

The Spec-C Suby is awesome, as is the Bathurst-R. Those were probably my most used tuner cars.

Not bad. You pushin to win every car in the game, or only collect what you think are the best ones?

I just lost all the cars in my garage except the one I was in. I was trying to save a backup copy on another card and it deleted all my cars but I still have all my stats and all the races I won are still there. Please tell me I can get all my cars back? I beginning to really hate Poly and the GT series. GT3 corrupted the file 2xs and Gt4has done it once already and now this. I'm really starting to get pissed. Someone please tell me there is a fix. I had 65 cars....most of the rally, the cien, corvette race car ( new and old ), Saleen s7, mustang cobrar and gt350, plus many more

Nice.... this was the same kind of enthusiasm that pushed me towards wanting a complete garage.

For NTSC, there are about 720 cars, including 5 black race cars which will run you roughly 120 million Cr. total.

Would this post be considered a Write-Up??
Oh well!!

Nice Garage!!

ROCK ON!!

L28eT

But of course, I have 692 cars, and already have all of those, but still, GOOD WORK

you should add a suzuki gsxr/4, fully modded this has to be the most awsome car in the game. it can destroy cars with 3 times its bhp , i just did the grandvally 300 in it what an awsome car on sm/sm tyres.

superdave624
I just lost all the cars in my garage except the one I was in. I was trying to save a backup copy on another card and it deleted all my cars but I still have all my stats and all the races I won are still there. Please tell me I can get all my cars back? I beginning to really hate Poly and the GT series. GT3 corrupted the file 2xs and Gt4has done it once already and now this. I'm really starting to get pissed. Someone please tell me there is a fix. I had 65 cars....most of the rally, the cien, corvette race car ( new and old ), Saleen s7, mustang cobrar and gt350, plus many more

You have tried to copy your save game from within Gran Turismo and somehow saved it over the top of your original.

What you should have done is used the browser ie turn on PS2 with no disk and then go to browser.

For some reason when you try to copy your savegame from within GT you lose cars (it actually tells you this on screen).

As far as I know unless you have your original save game on a mem card you have lost all your cars.

gumpy
You have tried to copy your save game from within Gran Turismo and somehow saved it over the top of your original.

What you should have done is used the browser ie turn on PS2 with no disk and then go to browser.

For some reason when you try to copy your savegame from within GT you lose cars (it actually tells you this on screen).

As far as I know unless you have your original save game on a mem card you have lost all your cars.

That's very true. Cant do it like GT3 now. You have to do copy file from memory card 1 to memory card 2.

Get every Lotus, every TVR, every muscle car, every LMP or group C car, every JGTC car, every touring car and every supercar. Then you will be at the same level as me, haha, thats a good garage. Of course, I'm not quite there yet, but I will be soon. I still need to buy the 905, normal GT-1 and normal R390 and a ton of JGTC cars. I'm not trying to get every car in the game, just the ones I really like to look at or drive.

If you want suggestions, then look at some Auston Martins, Lotus's and more TVR's. They're all great buys. The 05 mustang and Z06 are both great cars too. You have a good lineup of BMW's(almost the same as mine), except I don't have the BMW 2002 Turbo '73 and BMW 120i '04, and i have the V12 LMR and Mclaren F1. The Chaparrel 2J is a pretty cool car too. Nice garage. 👍

I got only a 436 cars, and still goin' to get them all, my fav's would be Buick Special, Mazda 787B Black edition, MB 190 Evo II and Peugeot 205 Turbo Evo II :)

With these, I am going to win almost all, other cars will be just tuned and raced against friends via Lan :)

It's shame that there's no my car, Polo G40 :) but it should be in GT 5...

Nice. 👍

I too like to collect the cars. Unfornately, I bare the curse of collecting the same car (skyline, 330i, etc.), anything I like, in every color I like.

Which means, I have several of the same cars in many many colors.
Its a terrible curse.

rock on with all the subaru's :) . maybe you should get the super touring one? and the advan one that you buy for 450000.
My polyphony has got 2000km on the clock and i only got it yesterday.
Here's a picture of my polyphony hope it works i never tried adding photos:

is any one younger than 13 and got more than 206 cars. my 5 best cars are Sauber Mercedes C9, Formula GT, Jag XJR9, Minolta Toyota, Nissan R92CP(quote)

im not younger than 13 :indiff: but i have more than you do :sly: . I have all but 2 of your 5 best (jag and sauber) My best are the R92CP :) , F1 👍 , Audi R8 :embarrassed: , Minolta :eek: ,and my Bentley :bowdown: . but all of my cars are my favorite :sly: . i think about 230 :rolleyes:

49% done.......im finishing De La Sarthe 2 24hr and then i get the Jaguar :mischievous:

My little sister is only 7 and have over 200 cars too, damn, she is almost better than I but thank god we live in other sections :)
She have more golds than I :banghead:

Nice collection.

I'm thinking of starting ALL OVER, and buying every car in black. Should I?

...maybe it will give me a McLaren F1 if I buy every car in black... :)

is any one younger than 13 and got more than 206 cars my 5 best cars are Sauber Mercedes C9, Formula GT, Jag XJR9, Minolta Toyota, Nissan R92CP

i am 12, gonna be 13 in 13 days... omg strange. anyways before i started my new game i had 95% and had around 650odd cars. i had all you favs exept for the merc C9. :sly:

i think i got more than all of you....lol.My Favs are the BMW F1,the Sauber C9 Race Car,the R92CP,the Pescarolo C60 Judd Race Car/Playstation,BMW McF1,oh god there are so many....the BMW M5 and im gonna stop now

Back