My GT4 Drift Photos...56K NO WAY!..14 EXTREMELY LARGE Pics

Enjoy, These are my pics, THE ARE ALL MINE, I did not take them from another site and call them my own, I took these, ALL on my PS2 with my skill...no plagerising here...

IMG0015.jpg

IMG0014.jpg

IMG0013.jpg

IMG0012.jpg

IMG0011.jpg

IMG0010.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

IMG0007.jpg

IMG0006.jpg

IMG0005.jpg

IMG0004.jpg

IMG0003.jpg

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

90% Of the pics are from the exit of the drift, because that is where the drift was most extreme...ENJOY!

PS. GT4 is awsome, and Im using the Driving Force Pro...

Jigga- Im not sure which setting the DFP is on, whatever is default is what Im using

Ten- I would of posted these in that thread but I was considerate for the 56K people that are watchiing that thread, since there alot of large pics, I thought it would be a pain in the a$$ for the 56kers to load the page all these pics were on...

MUST USE FASTER SHUTTER SPEED !.......

Apart from that - excellent pictures !.....

If it were high quality and abit less blurry, I would say these are some of the best I'd seen. But blur level is off the roof. Nice try but.

I'm not going to repeat what the others said.

LightningX
A little blur is fine but -please- keep the cars in focus...

My thoughts exactly.

Thread starter, I would like to see how you enter the turn..... Your pics look like alot of your drifts are power-overs. Post some earlier pics please.

Flerbizky
MUST USE FASTER SHUTTER SPEED !.......

Apart from that - excellent pictures !.....

That's exactly what I thought.

Also, there is a thread for this, so could a mod please close this thread.

Feel free to repost them Photomode Drift Pics

Not to beat a dead horse, but as for not wanting to bog down 56k'ers in the other thread, I wouldn't sweat it. Half the users in there don't pos thumbnails, either. Just really-big-forum-dimension-distorting-bigger-than-my-1024x768-resolution screenshots.

twin_turbo11
how do i take photo shots while drifting??
i know its something with practice mode but i cant figure it out

Ok, well that's a far enough question. If you go to a specific track be it World, City, Original or Dirt and Snow, you can choose the type of session it will be. Pick photo session and that will allow you to press the select button during the replay and take a picture. You use it the same as photomode.

Back