My misc cars

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 1' started by JCE, Jan 17, 2006.

1. JCE

JCE

I did these while learning how to use the decal/vinyl editor. Please forgive my cheesy cell phone camera...at least it works.

These two are my drivatar training vehicles for thier drivetrains--all A class with little modifications to get them about 300~350bhp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My various "Police" collections--I used some of the pics from this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74641

Hungary:
    [​IMG]

Wales?:
    [​IMG]

Germany (autobahn cop?):
    [​IMG]

Modeled after the Texas DPS:
    [​IMG]

Modeled after what the City of Plano TX would do if it had a CTS-V inteceptor:
    [​IMG]

And last but not least UK cops with some speed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other misc stuff:
    [​IMG]

Dallas Area Rapid Transit--also known as DART:
    [​IMG]

My Mini Medic:
    [​IMG]

My Anti-Honda Audi TT--also my Class D racer:
    [​IMG]

This one has a story--while drinking with friends we were wondering what to do to this car so one of us suggested making it a shuttlecraft from the NCC 1701-D so I started drawing it and all of a sudden my friend Will goes: 'OH **** THAT S*** MAKE IT A HANDICAP CAR!" so natually we all were like "whoa that would work" and here is the result. After I drew the handicap dude my brother (graduated from an Art School) had an idea to make the hadicap person hang off of the wheelchair like the wheelchair is like going fast:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 194GVan

194GVan Premium

HAHAH that handicapped one is great. I am the most un-creative person ever so all my designs are based on real cars. I believe I saw you over at FC so keep up the good paintwork and check out the weekly paint contests over there, some of those guys are crazy good at painting.

3. Revheadnz

Revheadnz

:lol: The handicap Renault is awesome dude :tup:

4. JCE

JCE

Since many of you here know I dislike Honda Civics I decided to somehow poke fun at that. So here's a little something I whipped up tonight. I used 99 vinyls on the roof so I couldn't get everything I wanted on it. Since I use Media Center 2005 I used that color theme. On the first pic you can barely see it but it's the Critical Error red circle with a white "X" on it. And yes I drew that cursor. = ) It's still a work in progress so go easy on me. Comments?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cosmic

Cosmic (Banned)

Haha! Sweet! :tup:

I'm hungarian BTW.

6. TwinTurboJay

TwinTurboJay

I've seen a pic of that polive 911, nice job dude, looks aweseome!

7. JCE

JCE

Glad you like it, do you have any pics of your taxis, ambulances, and other police cars? I'd like to start doing international emergency vehicles. i'm going to also redo all the text since I've come up with a better alphabet system last night. :tup:

8. Master_Yoda

Master_Yoda (Banned)

Windows XP civic? :lol: