my opinion about enthusia, and a little problem that i have

• Thread starter sar593
  • 3 comments
Colombia
Bogotá
TeamRRC
hi, i really like enthusia, the physics are awesome, the cars are great(I love the e30 m3).I love to play with the clutch, i enjoy a lot enthusia, is a great game, can't imagine when I get GT4
As I still don't have GT4, i cant make a comparission about them, but I thing that GT4 is better because it has more cars, i wont get bored of it. enthusia has like 200 cars but i'm bored of them, and the worst thing is that i can't play in VS MODE, that's the problem i have.
I only have one DS2 controller and a DS1 (the one of PS1). The second player can choose the car and everything, but when is time to race, the second player only can move the steering, can acellerate, can brake, nothing, only steering.
If anyone can tell me why this happens would be great.
Thanks, and sorry for my horrible english.

Maybe this is another one of the rare PS2 games that doesn't support the old dualshock1 controller?

Try going to options and setting the right analog stick for accel/brake. If it's the analog vs. digital problem then using the 2 sticks should work... but I don't know if the other buttons will work since they're not pressure sensitive in-game (i.e. shifter/clutch/handbrake)

Yeah, the game doesn´t work with the PSOne controller. A member from another forum reported that too. If you want to play in Versus mode you´ll have to get another DS2.

Back