My passionate tribute to GT Sport

• Thread starter zavisic_
  • 4 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
Gran Turismo Sport is slowly but surely saying goodbye with the upcoming Gran Turismo 7. This was the game that received one of the most popular love/hate separation between players and fans. I still think it created and started something completely new and luckily I absorbed the idea and this game is currently my favourite GT title and this comes from a diehard Gran Turismo fan.

The video features one of my best moments in the last couple of years and with that I want to show the beautiful side of this game.

Background music is an instrumental version of a song Speed by Billy Idol, written by Steve Stevens.

Music production - Luka Zavisic, Samo Zavisic
Video production - Luka Zavisic, Samo Zavisic
Guitar - Luka Zavisic
Keyboards - Luka Zavisic

Thank you GT Sport, you will always stay in my heart.

Gran Turismo Sport is slowly but surely saying goodbye with the upcoming Gran Turismo 7. This was the game that received one of the most popular love/hate separation between players and fans. I still think it created and started something completely new and luckily I absorbed the idea and this game is currently my favourite GT title and this comes from a diehard Gran Turismo fan.

The video features one of my best moments in the last couple of years and with that I want to show the beautiful side of this game.

Background music is an instrumental version of a song Speed by Billy Idol, written by Steve Stevens.

Music production - Luka Zavisic, Samo Zavisic
Video production - Luka Zavisic, Samo Zavisic
Guitar - Luka Zavisic
Keyboards - Luka Zavisic

Thank you GT Sport, you will always stay in my heart.

Very cool! :)👍

That was sweet man!!
Cheers from a fellow musician and electric guitarist.
:cheers:

Here is an (admittedly amateur, just phone.. with cigarette obstacle no less LOL) recording of an improv of mine that also could belong in the world of Gran Turismo. Hope you enjoy!

That was sweet man!!
Cheers from a fellow musician and electric guitarist.
:cheers:

Here is an (admittedly amateur, just phone.. with cigarette obstacle no less LOL) recording of an improv of mine that also could belong in the world of Gran Turismo. Hope you enjoy!

Always great to see GT fans who also like good music :)
You are a pretty good guitarist yourself!

Back