my second video now going to my 3rd

Hey buddy, Uh, well glad to see you've got a new vid. But since you already had a thread, why not keep it all in the same one?

Ok, well I think the main thing is that it's a very skinny track. Might want to try a wider track to allow for some more aggressing drifting. I can understand on this track since it is quite thin.

Swift
Hey buddy, Uh, well glad to see you've got a new vid. But since you already had a thread, why not keep it all in the same one?

am just trying to keep the dirfting forum going.like the gt3 dirft forum it has more topics then the gt4 drift forum.

DOUBLE POST!!!! Nice vid but I agree with Swift about the track. I spent most of my afternoon finding a good setup for my Spoon S2000 in GT3. I FOUND AN AMAZING SET UP and now, in one afternoon, I have improved my drifting 10-fold!

Oh, and I've been thinking hard on what car I would like ot see you drift. I think I have a real challenge for you! I would like to see you try and drift a Chaperral 2J! I figure that it would be really tough drifting that downforce-mobile. You up for it?

Oh, I almost forgot! Aside from the 2J, another car that in my opinion would be awesome to see drifting is the Auto Nation Type C. 👍

Izanagi
DOUBLE POST!!!! Nice vid but I agree with Swift about the track. I spent most of my afternoon finding a good setup for my Spoon S2000 in GT3. I FOUND AN AMAZING SET UP and now, in one afternoon, I have improved my drifting 10-fold!

Oh, and I've been thinking hard on what car I would like ot see you drift. I think I have a real challenge for you! I would like to see you try and drift a Chaperral 2J! I figure that it would be really tough drifting that downforce-mobile. You up for it?

Oh, I almost forgot! Aside from the 2J, another car that in my opinion would be awesome to see drifting is the Auto Nation Type C. 👍

I well try.

cool stuff. but wahts with teh crpy musik?!?! hehe, just kidding. pure Initial-D, baby. A little sloppy towards the end with the tight hair pen and the fast lefty after that but its a new game and gettin a whole lap down good is real hard. you'll only get better and keep 'em coming. Got anything odd you could drift like a 'historic' car or leno's tank car? 💡

great vid...okay track..but yeah like before go for a wider track for the agressive drifts.....

how do you guys get the vids on your computer

Drift-Kid
great vid...okay track..but yeah like before go for a wider track for the agressive drifts.....

how do you guys get the vids on your computer

thanks, a capture card Drift-Kid

[mattlikespeople] I havent unlock the tankcar yet

the characteristics of the cars in GT4 LOOK to be better then that of GT3... the way the back of the car steps out just seems to look more "life like" to me in these GT4 videos...

nissandrifter
am just trying to keep the dirfting forum going.like the gt3 dirft forum it has more topics then the gt4 drift forum.

Uh...of course. the GT4 Drift forum just got started. So, don't be in a hurry. It'll get filled up soon enough.

glad to see the camber get toned down on this one
i had to mute the music to get through it though

ya, another solid effort,
The esses and degner curve were handled pretty well, but I would have liked to see the esses linked

It all sorta came apart after the hairpin curve - looks like you didnt get the weight transfer working to your advantag in the same way you had been doing earlier in the lap so you resorted to pure power to whip it around

The spoon was pretty rocky, looked like you had 3 separate drifts around it, maybe see if you can stretch out the first one to link the corner together.

The 130R felt way too slow - even for a drift, and it was initiated very very late

Good effort though. Its much easier to critique than to do, so don't take this too harshly. Its meant to help.

Back