myWorld Großer Preis von Österreich 2019Formula 1 

Did anyone get penalized in the 2016 incident in turn 2 between Hamilton and Rosberg?

Rosberg got a 10 second penalty, although it made no difference to his 4th place finishing position.

Verstappen was fully along side at the entry to the corner. That corner was Verstappens.

The stewards have painted themselves into a corner with the rulings, I'll be surprised if Max doesn't get a time penalty.

Max knew very well that the Ferrari would get him back on the exit and just knocked him off track for the position.

Pretty sure Max was just about a second per lap faster, right up to he was in Leclerc's gearbox.

Alright after like watching that overtake again I do think Max should get a penalty. It’s dirty driving, which should not be allowed.

It's the wheel angle. Max simply turned left. That's what might get him.

Yeah. He didn't make the slight effort to commit to his line on the inside. LeCrerc was never behind, not even behind half of Max's car. When Max forces LeCrerc off track, they're side by side, wheel to wheel.

I bet if LeCrerc knew this is allowed (still waiting for the decision) he would stay on the inside the whole time and push Max off track.

Was the Honda personnel crying on the podium? It must be such an emotional moment for them. This victory must have lifted such a huge weight off of their shoulders.

The Honda Mclaren years were god awful, but now Honda is getting on with Redbull and Mclaren is doing well with Renault. Worked out for everyone so far.

But let’s talk about Norris now, 6th place! Man can he drive, to think he is just 3 years younger than me and already pulling this off. And Gasly.. hmm Red Bull please ditch him.. please. Replace him with Norris or something.

Back