N35QU1K S.S. AE86 Drift Videos (NEW VIDEOS ADDED 07.16.06)

• Thread starter N35QU1K
  • 85 comments
OK, so heres the new AE86 drift video as promised, a much more refined run. Keep in mind, this car has ONLY 243 HORSEPOWER. One again, very sory about the lack of the capture card, but I tried to improve the lighting conditions to make less of that little glare on the screen. Aside from that, I hope you guys like the video!

S.S. Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 Trial Mountain Drift (Added 12.31.05)

Download It to Your Computer for LATER

S.S. Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 Clubman Stage Route 5 Drift (Added 04.11.06)

S.S. Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 El Capitan Drift (Added 05.20.06)

How to (Feint) Drift in (not-so-good) Spanish with English Subtitles

N35QU1K - S.S. AE86 Nurburgring Drift (Demo), Behind-Car Replay View

gt_Sileighty_1
I'm in the same boat as you, no cature card or lack of a good computer that can use one.:ill: I'm gonna buy a sony vaio that has one already,this isn't what it looks like but I can't seem to find a picture of the one I saw at the bestbuy.:dunce:

Beware, you buy Vaio product mostly for the box. I highly recommend a build PC. Just ask what kind of stuff you do(don't lie or they will give you something else, :lol: ) you will surely pay less & can do more stuff with the PC.

Mr Deap
Beware, you buy Vaio product mostly for the box. I highly recommend a build PC. Just ask what kind of stuff you do(don't lie or they will give you something else, :lol: ) you will surely pay less & can do more stuff with the PC.
Go on AIM, I wanna ask you some stuff about that.

Nice Drifting...Pretty good with no capture card...I'm loving that MCR music too ;)

...About the computer stuff...It's wayyy cheaper to build one up if you have a good processor. My PC is 5 years old and I just bought more RAM and a Hard drive to it. Not it runs fast like Pentium 7 :lol: Just build up your PC part by part.

:lol: I'm not a big fan of "emo" music but that song is a good one...You should play some Throwdown or some techno music next time :D lol

Very nice drifting there. What settings you using if you don't mind me asking. I'm just starting drifting on GT4 and the trueno is the car I use (not very well).

Guy Incognito
Very nice drifting there. What settings you using if you don't mind me asking. I'm just starting drifting on GT4 and the trueno is the car I use (not very well).
Thanks for the feedback! Well, I'll get you the settings, but I'll tell you right now, it took lots of time and patience to get the right technique down and to understand the behavior of the car. But anyways...

SETTINGS
IMAG0006.jpg
IMAG0007.jpg
IMAG0003.jpg
IMAG0004.jpg
IMAG0005.jpg
The car actually runs 243 HP, I just need an oil change to regain the 13HP.

saNgai
have u try with other cars??...just wait for my drifting video...its better than u ..:)
Hey it's all for fun, no ones better or worse! Some people can't drift at all! So count your selp privileged that you understand the great sport of drifting! Besides there is always someone better:sly: ) ,thats the great thing about GTP, always a reason to IMPROVE!!!!👍 👍 👍

Good video. But an AE86 with +240hp can drift much better and further. The only problem the S.S. version has is the time it takes to change gears.

lookin good. i actually liked the quality. made it look a bit more real due to brightness/contrast/bloom yada yada

Sheron
Good video. But an AE86 with +240hp can drift much better and further. The only problem the S.S. version has is the time it takes to change gears.
What about racing transmission? that would fix the pesky gear ratio.

Im pretty sure I fully upgraded my transmission... Or did I? But anyways, I've dealt with it, one way or another.

Edit: I'll try out the racing transmission this weekend (since I currently have the full customize)

saNgai
have u try with other cars??...just wait for my drifting video...its better than u ..:)
And another thing to you, I consider the 86 to be ANOTHER CAR, seeing that as far as I've searched, I havent seen ANY full length drifting videos with this car, which is exactly what got me to make my own.

Sheron
Well, in my case, its an SS version with slow gear changing (it revs up to like 10,200 for god sake, its the least they could take away from the car)

I drive the Corolla all the time and i think its a pain in the ass. I like drifting the 69' 510 more.
THATS REAL UNDER POWER DRIFTING. FULL TUNED AT 190hp. *yuck*

Back