N400 @ Nords replacement - TC Roasters @ RBR Short

United States
Grand Rapids,MI
HaydenFan69
Where: Red Bull Ring Short Circuit
What: Mazda TC Roadster
When: 9/18 @ 3:00 pm EDT

Trying to put on a super short notice replacement to @El_Beardo's N400 at the Nordschleife.

Format:
(1) 10 minute qualifying session.
(2) 10 minute heat races. Grid will be set by qualifying results with top 4 rows reversed.
(1) 20 minute main event race. Grid will be set by taking best overall race times from both heat races.

Rules:
Racing Hard tires will be used.
Tire wear and fuel set at x1 (that won't require stops, right?)

Being a short notice race, tuning is set at default and otherwise banned.

Liveries; go at it boys. Typical rules of nothing potentially offensive at the grand level (if you want to make something that'd upset @Adam Barber, go for it. Actually it's highly advised to do such.)

Penalties will all be off. But let's not abuse this boys. Don't try and round off T1 by taking it flat. Otherwise I will have to add some penalties, and I'll come down stricter than the mods on a bad day. Let's keep it somewhat professional.

Let's just have a fun race.

@Adam Barber @GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @mohitraina91 @Michelin Man @Stencedaddy @The_Tullster @Drex124 @R_Goldstreiff @MaxAttack @Racerx_34 @Philtaylor17 @Spinerkopin @challenger001 @AfraidRacer

Confirmed
Gooners
OJBrit

Maybes
AfraidRacer
Stencedaddy

Last edited:
That was a good series of races. Thanks for hosting @HaydenFan69. And thanks for the close battle. I was glad to hold 2nd in the first race. And indeed race wheel to wheel with a few of you for the first time rather than watch your arrows on the map gradually get further from mine.
1632000579221.png

Heading towards Wurth Race 3, lap 1.
1632000625196.png

Me and Hayden battle towards Turn 1.

That was a good series of races. Thanks for hosting @HaydenFan69. And thanks for the close battle. I was glad to hold 2nd in the first race. And indeed race wheel to wheel with a few of you for the first time rather than watch your arrows on the map gradually get further from mine.
View attachment 1081343
Heading towards Wurth Race 3, lap 1.
View attachment 1081344
Me and Hayden battle towards Turn 1.
Knew going with the Marc Marquez helmet was a bad idea. Start strong, get it all wrong mid race, and rally to the finish.

That last race, I rolled off 4 56s laps at the finish. Had to do something to stay ahead.

Back