NamZycad3 Drift Video

• Thread starter NamZycad3
  • 16 comments
exellent drifting,I love how you but gt3 and 4 together,I guess not that many people go to the gt3 threads ha?.but anyway nice RX-7 drift,keep it up 👍

Huge file, but worth the download. Approx: 35 Megs
Cool idea of mixing GT3 and GT4 together, can definatly tell the difference between the two when it comes to drifting. 👍

erm, the propose i stick this 2 up its cause i should post my GT3 Drift video long time ago, but no toolz that time ( didnt have powerfull enough pc and no video capture card ) but sad i get it after GT4 release. hope i can drift just well like i done in GT3.

Slick Rick
If you do, try not to make it too big.(some of us have connection speeds less than 256kbs) :indiff:
But great work anyway 👍

:indiff: :nervous: i have dsl 150kb/s max dl speed :indiff: :nervous:

nice video good handling love the rx-7 drifting ;)

maybe u should drift for me :lol:

Nice vid man and good drifting.
I love the Razo Silvia,great looking car but it is the first time i see it. :drool:
Only the music is not my style! :yuck:
Sounds like The Smurfs. :D

aikes, hehe actually the music is taken from tne Initial D 4th Stage. hehe ok, will try out another type of song next time. and yeah will try to make it smaller next time

Good work! Catchy music, sounded like Initial D music :) I like your presentation and video quality, that was nice. Hope to see more.

yeah, video replay is already is in my memory card, just waited to be record. the cars that i will put in the next video is :

Pitwork Fairlady JGTC GT500
Razo Silvia S15 JGTC GT300
Mazda RX-7 FD Type A

hope to try out more diffrent cars. but most of the cars i going to try out now is GT cars that have high downforce that its hard to drift.

More updates about my coming Second Video

Nissan Pitwork Fairlady JGTC GT500
C-WestRazo Silvia S15 JGTC GT300
Mazda RX-7 FD Type A
Toyota X-Runner

Back