NASCAR Heat 5 Arrives July 7 on PS4, Xbox, and PC

How are the sales of the heat franchise?

Is really that profitable to have a game coming (every year?) no idea about if is comes every but is annual no?

If you’re unfamiliar with the NASCAR Heat series don’t waste your time and money buying this one. Graphics, physics, and AI are all sub-par. You’re better off going on eBay and getting an older NASCAR game for the PS2 made by EA cuz it’s miles ahead of this one being released in 2020. It uses the Unity Engine so it’s kinda equivalent to a smartphone game. And don’t even get me started on the “eSports.” This game is years away from being an eSport ready game. Online lobbies are glitchy and consistently riddled with connection issues. This one just seems like a money grab to me for them to build up resources for their next gen console game in 2021

I’ll probably pass on NASCAR games until they switch to the new cars, NH4 is good enough to satiate my stock car needs.

How are the sales of the heat franchise?

Is really that profitable to have a game coming (every year?) no idea about if is comes every but is annual no?

It’s a licensed sports game, yearly releases are a part of the deal.

If you’re unfamiliar with the NASCAR Heat series don’t waste your time and money buying this one. Graphics, physics, and AI are all sub-par. You’re better off going on eBay and getting an older NASCAR game for the PS2 made by EA cuz it’s miles ahead of this one being released in 2020. It uses the Unity Engine so it’s kinda equivalent to a smartphone game. And don’t even get me started on the “eSports.” This game is years away from being an eSport ready game. Online lobbies are glitchy and consistently riddled with connection issues. This one just seems like a money grab to me for them to build up resources for their next gen console game in 2021

It’s an extremely small studio working on a limited budget, what exactly do you expect? :confused:

I’ll probably pass on NASCAR games until they switch to the new cars, NH4 is good enough to satiate my stock car needs.

It’s a licensed sports game, yearly releases are a part of the deal.

It’s an extremely small studio working on a limited budget, what exactly do you expect? :confused:
Compared to what EA produced in 2004-2009 era I expect something far better than what’s being produced right now in 2020. It’s been 5 years, I’m sick of the excuses of them being small and having a limited budget.

Compared to what EA produced in 2004-2009 era I expect something far better than what’s being produced right now in 2020. It’s been 5 years, I’m sick of the excuses of them being small and having a limited budget.

That's just how it is, not everything can be a big budget masterpiece. If that's not good enough than I don't know what to tell you.

That's just how it is, not everything can be a big budget masterpiece. If that's not good enough than I don't know what to tell you.
It’s just disappointing being a NASCAR fan and having NASCAR Heat as the only racing game with NASCAR content. NFL, NBA, NHL, FIFA, and F1 all have amazing games... and then there’s NASCAR...

It’s just disappointing being a NASCAR fan and having NASCAR Heat as the only racing game with NASCAR content. NFL, NBA, NHL, FIFA, and F1 all have amazing games... and then there’s NASCAR...
Reality is often disappointing.

Look at your own post. FIFA, NFL, NBA and F1... these are all famous sports across the whole world and their games are made by two big companies: EA and Codemasters. And amazing games is pretty subjective here. AFAIK, they all are the same games from 6 years ago with different skins and DLCs...

And to be fair, i really don't know what the hell are you complaining about. NH4 has a pretty good career mode imo and it's pretty fun to play. Not a big evolution from NH3, but it's waaay better than the first NASCAR Heat, so the studio is at least trying to improve.

Maybe it's is not a $60 game. That i can agree. But it's far from being a bad game.

I've only gotten Nascar Heat 4 about a month ago and thoroughly enjoying it. I'm playing it on an average every day since mainly going through Career mode. That being said I'll probably pick up Nascar Heat 5 Gold Edition on release if not after.

These games are very well done for such a small developer. I probably won't pick this one up considering I own 3 and 4 but never progressed past the truck series in career mode. I steer clear of online in this too, way too many simps.

I have 3 but skipped 4. Looks like I might eat my words and buy this one with the leagues and online stuff.

There are clean racers on these games, you just gotta wade through the dirty ones and team up with the clean drivers you meet.

Gameplay trailer, looks good, for a moment looked real on replay where 1 car slides at 15secs.

Looking forward to it, might get 5 over 4 if really better.
Screenshot_2020-05-30-08-03-10.png

Back