Nato_777

Moderately Super
Premium
New Zealand
Kaikoura, NZ
Nato777
GalleryBanner.jpg

Welcome to my GT5 Photomode Photo Gallery

Many thanks to bmxmitch for giving me the nudge I needed to get around to creating a gallery.
I welcome any comments, compliments, criticisms, suggestions or even requests and hope you enjoy my pictures.

Nato.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Click on Tab to jump to post.

Last edited:
Here are a few photos from my shoot for the CCCL Week 9 Comp.
458 Italia on the High Speed Ring

Week 9 Entry

that one looks fantastic! :drool:

How the bridge is reflecting on the car > PERFECT!

Really makes me droooool :)

Also, the CCCL Entry looks fantastic. But I think you already heard that from me ;)

Cant wait to see your next set Nato. Keep it up ;)

Last edited:
Some photos from the Adavanced 2.0 Comp Week 23 - Arch Rivals.
These were taken in arcade mode 2 player split screen with me driving both cars at once with a controller in each hand (not easy!)
It was the first time I've used the 2 player mode.

It took awhile to get the hang of driving both cars around corners side by side without crashing into each other or driving off the track.

Later on I messed around with these two Dodge Challengers in split screen mode on the Cape Ring course and I accidently jumped the SRT8 on top of the '70 Challenger, so I thought I'ld see if I could jump one over the other. It took awhile but I finally got the old to jump the new, timing and positioning were critical to pull it off.

Last edited:
Really cool banner! #4, #7 and #8 of the Ferrari set are amazing! I like the Challenger pictures as well, great creativity.

This is a set taken for PMC Comp Week 23 - 'Track Editor'
These were shot on a Mount Aso (Tarmac) track and I used the Volvo C30 as it was a car I'd never used or photographed before.

This was my entry (didn't make the poll).

That's a shame, it looks quite good. Lot of potential for editing (hint hint). Would you mind if could please have a go editing it?

SVX
That's a shame, it looks quite good. Lot of potential for editing (hint hint). Would you mind if could please have a go editing it?

Be my guest, this set I had left unedited as they were for the PMC comp but there are a couple there I will edit at some point when I have time.

Now that I scroll through your gallery again, I see that I took nearly the same shots with the 458 Italia at High Speed ring!:P
Accidently of course.....

Nice Photomode/Photoshop Entry! Sex sells:embarrassed::tup:

Liking the detail shots. Nice work 👍

-----------------------------

Nato_777 edit​

When Nato posted up his PMC entry, I saw it was a quite nice picture, and that it has quite alot of potential. I then asked if I could take a stab at it, and awesomely, he said yes. Here is my take on his picture.

Enjoy.​

Thanks Nato.

Ferrari F40 at Deep Forest Raceway

CCCL Week 10 Entry

and the rest...

LFA at Mt Aso shoot coming next...​

Last edited:
Lexus LFA on Mt Aso (Tarmac)
A twisty track I created for the "Curves" side of the PMC Week 24 Comp.

These are mostly 'raw' and will be updated as I edit them.​

Last edited:
Many thanks ashes619, I've got a couple of ideas for something a little different. I'll just have to see if I can pull them off. :)

Second shot just edges it for me... the LFA is prob one of the most 'realistic' cars in the game, very photomode friendly. Nice set 👍

Back