Naveek's GTS gallery (NEW PICTURES AS OF 7/15/19)

Discussion in 'GTS Photo Mode & Scapes' started by Naveek Darkroom, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Pebb

Pebb

In my view this shot would of turned out better if you did two things. Using a high shutter speed and a low aperture to blur the background.

2. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Okay, fair enough. Anyway, I've got pics.
    [​IMG]
    I didn't know this thing had an active rear wing.
    [​IMG]
    Group 3s at Mount Panorama. My car is the RCZ in the back.
    [​IMG]
    A Garden of Group 3s
    [​IMG]
    I don't have much to say here. It's a Supra at Blue Moon Bay.
    [​IMG]
    Group 3s at Brands Hatch
    [​IMG]
    911s at Dragon Trail
    [​IMG]
    Brands Hatch Rally
    [​IMG]
    The 911 at Maggiore
    [​IMG]
    A closer up shot of the 911
    [​IMG]
    Audi built a runner of the e-tron. With hypercars coming to Le Mans they have a good excuse to make the hybrid one a reality too.
    [​IMG]
    I finished the RX-792P livery. And soon I'll be able to take pics of it alongside the 787B.
    [​IMG]
    And finally, Photomode entry time. This one's all about hiding your car in the image. This one isn't a "Stealth Model" for nothing.

AgentBlackDog and TheNuvolari like this.
  3. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

It's that time again. And from here on out, I'm going to switch to 640x360 thumbnails that link to the full size images. I plan to do the same to all my old images eventually too.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Two Japanese Le Mans winners duking it out at Sainte-Croix. I couldn't have pulled something off better than this.
    Right: The S660 is probably my favorite of the kei cars they added.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Old Beat vs New Beat (sort of)
    Right: Another yellow kei car
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: AMERICA, TRUCK YEAH!
    Right: Rolling like Hamilton. I'd like to roll however the hell I wanted to but I can't change the livery.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Classic car drag race. I do appreciate how the AI GT40 wears Gulf colors.
    Right: All wheel drive sports cars in France
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Nope, nothing strange going on here.
    Right: The GT40 in action at Sainte-Croix
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Classics at Alsace
    Right: Ripping down Le Mans in the Bugatti VGT
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The slow Tomahawk
    Right: I may not be able to put a livery on the W08 but I can at least get a black one and pretend it's the black Formula Gran Turismo. Or the black F094/S.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Formula D (okay not really)
    Right: GT vs GT. Sure, it would be cool to have the current GTE class Ford GT but the Spec II in either guise is much more special.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: GTO shootout
    Right: My entry for the 20th Photomode competition. The theme is "modern classics". I decided to dress the 787B up in a Stealth Model livery for the occasion.

Kingofweasles and AgentBlackDog like this.
  4. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Back again. Nobody expected the August update but here you go.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Maximum Amusement
    Right: Drifting the Beetle
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Blue Moon Bus
    Right: I don't even know
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: A livery I made for the 4C
    Right: Roadsters at Tsukuba
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: More Roadsters
    Right: The Viper at Sainte-Croix
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The GR Supra is cool but I bet we'll also get the production version when Toyota finally takes the wraps off it.
    Right: Red Bull gives you Rings
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Flying around Yamagiwa
    Right: Bulls at Red Bull Ring
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Huracan v Huracan
    Right: The driver kind of looks silly in the tiny Mini
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Drag racing the 919 with the Alpine
    Right: Drag racing the R18 with the LM55. Both the Alpine and LM55 can beat them for top end, if not low end acceleration.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Group 1s at Monza
    Right: It's not fast but it looks cool
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Red Bull Standard really deserves its own GT League event
    Right: The S2000 again
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Triangle
    Right: Yeah, I managed to save up for the Mark IV. It was worth it.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Mark IV is fine but I wish I could use the Mark I GT40 too.
    Right: Chasing down the Mark IV in my birthday car
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: If only the XJ13 actually got to race
    Right: The Megane Trophy being in Group 4 is nice and all but it seriously needs to be nerfed more.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Group 1 McLaren is one of those cars I hardly ever use but it does look cool.
    Right: The Abarth 500 in the game just doesn't sound as good as they do in real life. Still, it seems like an alright car.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The money grind
    Right: Until the latest photo comp I never really messed with suit liveries and drivers in Scapes.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: My first attempt at what would become my entry for the Photomode comp. I didn't think the rainbow flag suit fit well with the car liveries.
    Right: My actual entry. The suit seemed more appropriate.​

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  5. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

It's time again.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: 911s at Le Mans
    Right: GT500s at Red Bull Ring
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    "Powered by ROTARY"
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Drifting the NSX
    Right: Look who's finally come out of hiding
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The other 911 that nobody cared about. Okay, this was one of the standouts of the October update. But I was excited more for the 996.
    Right: MPowerment
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The 997 in action
    Right: I find it amusing that Honda now sells a Civic with more powerful than the original NSX.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: VGTs at Maggiore
    Right: The hardly stealthy 787B flying through Tokyo, ahead of the other Japanese Le Mans winner, the TS050.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Something that would probably never be done with the real one
    Right: This is where the R92CP belongs, right?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Mustangs
    Right: Drifting a pickup?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Before, you could spin the tires out of corners even in fourth gear. The update made it hard to spin the tires out of corners in any gear. And while I never indulged in the speed glitch, I was messing with this car online in a lobby that had damage on. I wrecked it so hard I couldn't go much faster than 25 mph. But then I shifted through the gears and the car started to gain speed like how the glitch worked. Are you sure they patched that glitch properly?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    More rotary action. I wish they added some old rotary powered NSU models to the game. Or the Citroen GS Birotor if you want to get really obscure.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Real clever with the number you gave the AI car
    Right: Maybe I should have kept the Initial D livery on
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The M3 again
    Right: The theme for the photo comp this time around is the color blue. This was my first idea but I had something better.
    [​IMG]
    My actual entry into the competition.​

6. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

It's been a couple months. My uploads are generally in sync with the Photomode competitions and there was a large hiatus. So here's pictures from a couple updates worth of content.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Group 4 86 is one of those cars I just never use.
    Right: Germans at Catalunya
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I have seen a Red Bull Mini before, so yeah.
    Right: The Lexus GT500 tag team
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The GT-R GT500 tag team
    Right: GranTurismo in Gran Turismo. All that's missing is My Favourite Game playing in the background.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Some more Minis. I don't even know.
    Right: Old v new Impreza
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Because 86 is better than 1. Okay, this is the BRZ but the 86 is the same car.
    Right: I wanted an X2014 Standard event in GT League. They granted my wish. While I don't participate in the FIA stuff it's cool that they modeled the GT League event after the real Nations Cup event. I wonder if any of the driver names are actual Nations Cup competitors. I kind of wish they'd let us use the Nations Cup number plates in the livery editor. But I guess I could make a fake one as I've made fake number plates before. I don't feel like making any kind of Nations Cup appropriate livery for the car though.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    More X2014 "Nations Cup" action. Yes, I must always get pictures cars popping lateral wheelies (Or whatever you call them) off the curb.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Like the wind
    Right: Minis at Tokyo
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The NSX GT500 tag team
    Right: Ferrari's orphaned Group B homologation special
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: An N24 Schulze Motorsport livery for the R92CP, inspired by the GT-R. Behind the number plate is a Nismo GT Academy (I couldn't find one that said Nissan) decal. Also the N24 number plate is wrong and the grey part bleeds slightly out of the white part just behind the Nissan logo which you probably can't see. But I don't care, I'm happy with how it turned out.
    Right: The GT3 RS at Catalunya
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: They didn't bring back Route 11 but they did bring back the infamous bus stop.
    Right: GT-Rs at Fuji
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Not quite Ludicrous
    Right: F50!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Bullfighting with a cat
    Right: The P1 GTR is surprisingly forgiving for a nearly 1000 horsepower track toy. But I've taken this thing up to nearly 270 mph even without a draft and I doubt the real one is able to go that fast. The real P1 GTR is apparently limited to 214 but even ungoverned I doubt it could go much past 240 ungoverned.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I guess this thing looks good alongside the S-FR Racing Concept.
    Right: The Firebird does not fly very fast.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    More W08 action. I hardly ever use the Hamilton livery car anymore, just the black one.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Peugeot's monster diesel. Given that they showed off the 908 RC concept back in 2006 I kind of wish Peugeot at least built a production car with a diesel V12, even if the 908 RC would have been impractical for production since it's a sedan with a mid engine layout and an LMP drivetrain. After all Audi did offer the Q7 with a diesel V12 after they built the R10. I don't know who at Audi got the idea to actually produce an engine like that and put it in a truck but I'm not complaining.
    Right: The 4C is not the most ideal car for the south loops of Tokyo. It handles fine but it's slow in a straight line which is not good for this circuit. Also it's weird how the pit lane is in the middle of the circuit.
    [​IMG]
    My entry for the 23rd photo comp. The theme is Lewis Hamilton celebrating, except the suit and helmet livery I put on look nothing like anything Hamilton has ever worn and is based on the livery for the Sauber C9 you see on the left.​

7. at1503

at1503 Premium

A lovely group of shots :) I like the way you provide a description for most of them. I'd say my fave's are #14 (nice composition and sense of motion) and #27 (good sense of motion again and I like the nice view of the sky). Your competition entry is good too as it really showcases the liveries nicely, far better than mine :lol:.

8. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Thank you. You can have my liveries (Even just for general usage if you're not changing your entry) if you want. I linked the Sauber C9 and suit liveries in the competition thread along with my entry and I'm gonna start a livery thread like this one soon.

at1503 likes this.
  9. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Got just one this time, my next photo comp entry.
    [​IMG]
    The theme is snow. I figured this Group B WRX was appropriate.​

10. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Got some new pics now that it's been a week or so since the January update.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I never expected them to bring Route X back ever
    Right: Finally, a classic Porsche
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Old and new Mustangs in action
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Zs in action
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Every generation of Z in the game. So far.
    Right: I don't use the Mitsubishi VGT much but the handling is amazing.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I managed to take the LF-LC all the way to around 213 mph.
    Right: Getting wings once again
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The AI takes the Porsche Curves way slower than what you can actually do in this car.
    Right: My next photo comp entry. The theme is "in the garage". So here's me with my N24 Schulze Motorsport R92CP in the Le Mans paddock.​

AgentBlackDog and Cytoria like this.
  11. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Just have my photo comp entry this time around.
    [​IMG]
    The theme is Italy, with race cars on track or road cars on the street.​

AgentBlackDog and svenhjs666 like this.
  12. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Just have a Photomode entry again.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This time around, it's hip to be square. The one on the right is my actual entry.​

svenhjs666, AgentBlackDog and Cytoria like this.
  13. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Fresh off the March update I've got a few more.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: My next photo comp entry
    Right: Street night bro!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I have no idea how to Autopolis
    Right: We all knew we'd be seeing this one eventually
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The old Supras in action
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Le Mans legend, painted orange to match its roadgoing counterpart
    Right: Like the wind
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: All that's missing from the SLR is a number 34 plate.
    Right: It can be "printed" on the road, if you ignore the odd metaphor and can tune out the oversteer
    [​IMG]
    Got nothing for this. It's probably cooler if Super GT is your thing.​

14. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Another photo comp, another picture. This time around the theme is Formula 1. So I did this:
    [​IMG]
    I already had a Mercedes-AMG Petronas suit livery from an earlier competition, a companion piece to the livery I made for the Sauber C9. I already wanted to "backport" the current Mercedes F1 livery to the F1500 anyway so this competition gave me incentive to finish the project.​

15. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Another update, more pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Old vs. new Type R
    Right: From my brief time with the Focus ST the handling is comically precise.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Did they pick Broad Bean Raceway because of Mr. Bean?
    Right: Minis at Autopolis
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Stratos overtake its engine donor
    Right: The 250 is hyper expensive but it's an alright car. But the GT40 is still better.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Super Formulas baby! The one shown at Suzuka is the Honda, while the one taking flight at Tokyo is the Toyota. The Dallara SF19 is one of my favorite additions to GT Sport so far. I like these even better than the W08.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Some more Super Formula action
    Right: Ferrari's orphaned Group B entrant fighting their modern hyper hybrid
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: An expensive classic Ferrari driven hard
    Right: An expensive classic Lamborghini driven hard
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The Countach 25th Anniversary is surprisingly forgiving but it also has a lot of understeer.
    Right: My livery for the Honda powered Super Formula. Found a decal that said "McLaren" in the Marlboro typeface and just had to go for it. I specifically used an MP4/5B for reference.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: This time around, the photo comp theme is "abstract". So here's something that I won't tell you what it is.
    Right: Here are both of my Super Formulas. The Toyota pictured wears a livery inspired by the TS010 Group C car. Since then I've made a (censored) Rothmans Williams livery for it (Specifically the FW16) so both of my Super Formulas wear Ayrton Senna F1 tobacco liveries. I went with that because of Gran Turismo 3, as the F090/S is based on the McLaren MP4/5B and the F094/S is based on the Williams FW16. You'll see the Williams-Toyota here eventually.

16. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Got three more in time for the next photo comp.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The 919 simply rips. The livery is inspired by the 911 GT3 R Hybrid. May or may not add more to it later.
    Right: Was hanging out in a kart lobby and then this happened and I just had to capture it. My actual car is the blurry one below.
    [​IMG]
    The photo comp theme this time around is Group B. So here's the GT-R flying off.​

17. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Another update, another photo comp, here's some more pics.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Shame about the class on this one.
    Right: Forgot how good this car was.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    TTs in action. Wasn't this specific first gen TT the first production car with a twin clutch gearbox?
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Old vs. new Porsche prototypes
    Right: I still don't use this Alpine much but it has grown on me. Except for the weird gearing.
    [​IMG]
    My entry for photo comp 32. This time it's about drifting. The Mach Forty is the car I have the least trouble drifting.​

NBDESIGNZ likes this.
  18. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Got a couple more.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: An attempt at a phone wallpaper, featuring my Super Formula liveries
    Right: Photo comp 33.​

NBDESIGNZ and at1503 like this.
  19. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Here's my photo comp 34 entry.

[​IMG]
    The theme this time around is Mille Miglia. So here's the big trio of classic race cars.​

NBDESIGNZ likes this.
  20. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Thanos snapped my photos and replays so no May update stuff. Sorry. But here's another photo comp entry:
    [​IMG]
    The theme this time is Le Mans. At night. I went for something classic.

Also, happy birthday to me. That P4 was last year's birthday car.​

nickf1gr, NBDESIGNZ and Grand Prix like this.
  21. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

Got a few more.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Honda's kei roadsters in action at the new Sardegna road course.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Rally action
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: The hybrid cousins
    Right: It's a shame Audi doesn't plan to enter the new hypercar class cause they could totally build this for it.
    [​IMG]
    My entry for the latest photo comp, which involves Nurburgring battles.​

22. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom

The next photo comp is almost at the deadline so time to do this again or something. I ran out of witty intros a long time ago.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: American muscle vs Italian exotic
    Right: I figured the Clio V6 would come back at some point. It's amazing that a "normal" company like Renault would ever produce something as crazy as the Clio V6, even if it is a spiritual successor to the R5 Turbo.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: Never really cared if the Sports 800 returned or not but it's fine having around. Don't the Stratos and Dino share the same engine?
    Right: The Raptor finally has a competitor. Given that it's the off road trim, it made sense to give us the TRD Pro version specifically when we already have the Raptor.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Left: I think we know who's got the superior flat-four here.
    Right: I still think the S-FR Racing Concept being in the N classes is rather odd. It would look right at some in Group 4, but it doesn't look too odd alongside the Amuse S2000, which looks the part of a time attack car.
    [​IMG]
    This time around, the photo comp theme is sliding around Goodwood. I felt a classic British car was appropriate for the venue, even if the E-Type took a bit of work to coax into anything resembling a drift.​