NBDESIGNZ - GT Sport Gallery - 20/02/19

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 182 comments
France
France (70)
NBDESIGNZ1284

Hello everyone, I'm back.

Hadn't much time to try out the new much improved photomode with its scapes but I hope you'll like them. So far all of them are all unedited straight out of GT sport.

Cheers!

PS: The livery on the 208 GTI is not the factory one, I won one in black and I just had to do it myself because I really like the red and black "coupe franche" design.

Great to see you back NB! Looking forward to some epic stuff from you as usual.

Nice collection to kick things off. Also dig the livery edit you did. 👍

Such a nice moment to open your new gallery Nicolas.

Amazing unedited shots. I love the 4C ones in particular. Keep them coming!

Hey, you’re that dude from GT5 and 6 that made those kick ass photos all the time! :lol:

No, on a serious note these are beautiful man. You’ve got a special eye for this stuff. Keep ‘em coming! (For as long as the demo allows, anyhow.)

Last edited:

Thanks for showing by and commenting on my first batch of pics.

Now, my first 2 real tries at the livery editor, under the Mustang rear wing you can see a second Martini sticker which wasn't there as I created it in the editor but as soon as I took it for a spin it appeared.

The photos are slightly edited in Lightroom as I'm a bit rusty on Photoshop. As soon as the game will be released you will get the full NBDESIGNZ back. :D

Great set Nicolas! I love your deep black style, as you know. The Audi shots are a very good example of that. Also, very cool martini livery for the Mustang.

My favorites form this set are #2, 9, 10 and 14. :cheers:

Love your showcase Nicolas! Why Photoshop? No need to edit shots of that quality!
I'm chomping at the bit to explore and discover the new generation of GT for myself.

Decent first go at liveries. I like the the classic Audi colour combo, will likely do a few with those colours myself. Shame we can make the grey a silver. Unless you pick a silver car colour and do the rest as decals.

Like the garage shots. 👍

I've patiently been waiting for your gallery to appear on these forums, Nicolas and it has finally happened. A very warm welcome back from me! :)

The third, seventh and eighth RC F shot could be straight out of an automotive magazine or Lexus advertisement.

Your way of combining stunning lighting with asphalt which is rich in shadows in order to create amazing contrast patterns still comes off as particularly fresh and is definitely a trademark of yours which I - after all these years - enjoy very much.

This effect is especially emphasized in shots #14, #20 and #22 from your first set of photos.

Out of your latest set of pictures, I'm quite fond of the first three photos due to the realistic touch, composition and - of course - lighting.

Here's to many, many more photos! :cheers:

Last edited:
There are so many great shots to choose from. However when the last shot was spotted, I knew what was going to be my personal favourite. :drool: Still does it top the rest of your update. In my view, the whole update is nice and balanced. But the depth of field stole my heart. 👍

The AMG GT3 shots, especially the second to last one (29). I don't know whether it's the toning or the crisp details but I could stare at them all day. :drool:

Great set Nicolas! I love your deep black style, as you know. The Audi shots are a very good example of that. Also, very cool martini livery for the Mustang.
My favorites form this set are #2, 9, 10 and 14. :cheers:
Welcome back Nicolas. :cheers:
Awesome pics and nicely done liveries. Another display of your flawless art. WOW. :drool:
With these sets, its like you never left, because I don't see anything "rusty" here. Great work :cheers:
Love your showcase Nicolas! Why Photoshop? No need to edit shots of that quality!
I'm chomping at the bit to explore and discover the new generation of GT for myself.
GPR
Decent first go at liveries. I like the the classic Audi colour combo, will likely do a few with those colours myself. Shame we can make the grey a silver. Unless you pick a silver car colour and do the rest as decals.
Like the garage shots. 👍
Keep the awesomeness Nic! I'm surprised to what the photomode allows us to do.
NP
I've patiently been waiting for your gallery to appear on these forums, Nicolas and it has finally happened. A very warm welcome back from me! :)
The third, seventh and eighth RC F shot could be straight out of an automotive magazine or Lexus advertisement.
Your way of combining stunning lighting with asphalt which is rich in shadows in order to create amazing contrast patterns still comes off as particularly fresh and is definitely a trademark of yours which I - after all these years - enjoy very much.
This effect is especially emphasized in shots #14, #20 and #22 from your first set of photos.
Out of your latest set of pictures, I'm quite fond of the first three photos due to the realistic touch, composition and - of course - lighting.
Here's to many, many more photos! :cheers:
There are so many great shots to choose from. However when the last shot was spotted, I knew what was going to be my personal favourite. :drool: Still does it top the rest of your update. In my view, the whole update is nice and balanced. But the depth of field stole my heart. 👍
The AMG GT3 shots, especially the second to last one (29). I don't know whether it's the toning or the crisp details but I could stare at them all day. :drool:

Thank you very much for taking time to comment and critic my photos.

Got a few last ones before the big day.

Great job on those M6 shots, you found a way to make unique shots on a common track. I think it's the editing and compositions that set them apart. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Love that m6 livery too.

Amazing sets Nicolas! I love the Porsche shots on Nurb and the BMW M6 livery. I thought about making one with triangles as well but didn't have the patience hehe. I'm glad you did it because it's a pleasure to look at it.

The first BMW VGT shot is also sexy as hell. 👍

Liking the almost silhouette feel of shot 2. Nice other Porsche shot also. 👍

Quite nice M4 livery, my fav there is shot 14.

Back